FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

BOOKS AND CHARACTER DISCUSSIONS > Hermione Granger

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
She is my most favorite female character ever. And even my idol in terms of wit and knowledge!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love her so much! And without her, who knows what trouble Harry and Ron might have gotten into...

message 3: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
Yes. I can never imagine Harry Potter series without Hermione Granger

message 4: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments Yeah. Harry and Ron wouldn’t have survived without her

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited May 22, 2020 09:36PM) (new)

Minal wrote: "Yeah. Harry and Ron wouldn’t have survived without her"

right?! they would've died in the first book

message 6: by Amanda Artist Cat, Bored! (new)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) | 1448 comments Mod
I love Hermione 😍!! She is my absolute favourite fictional character of all time after Luna Lovegood ❤️❤️❤️.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "I love Hermione 😍!! She is my absolute favourite fictional character of all time after Luna Lovegood ❤️❤️❤️." Luna!!!

message 8: by Amanda Artist Cat, Bored! (new)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) | 1448 comments Mod
Bea wrote: "Amanda wrote: "I love Hermione 😍!! She is my absolute favourite fictional character..." Luna!!!"

Yes!!! I have never loved another fictional character more 💕! If we'd met, I'm sure we'll be best friends, we have SO much in common 💖 !

message 9: by Blue (new)

Blue Muffin | 2 comments Hermione was way too cool..just awestruck

message 10: by Ambuja (new)

Ambuja Rani | 46 comments I personally love Hermione but I also accept the fact that she has a lot flaws:theoretical thinking rather than practical, bossy attitude etc etc.
Overall, love her❤

message 11: by Shubhangi (new)

Shubhangi (1_shubhangi_7) | 43 comments Well, I just love Hermione!! She has been one my very favorite female characters. Her wisdom, Presence of mind is the Heart of the entire series. Plus we can consider that the entire story revolves around her too..!!

message 12: by Maryam (new)

Maryam  (maryamhisham) | 323 comments We too are Hermione fans. I'm sure if Hermione's not a fictional one but a real one we'd surely be the best friends!

message 13: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments She is like a mother to Harry and Ron. If it wasn't for her, they wouldn't exist that long !!!

message 14: by Maryam (new)

Maryam  (maryamhisham) | 323 comments Harmony wrote: "Amna wrote: "She is like a mother to Harry and Ron. If it wasn't for her, they wouldn't exist that long !!!"

Yes: "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with anothe..."

:D 😀

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione was literally the only one keeping them alive for half the books.

message 16: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments I loved that moment! I also liked this:

Ron: Wingardium LeviosAA!
Hermione: Stop! Stop! Stop! You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSA.
Ron: You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on.
Hermione: Wingardium Leviosa! *succeeds*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon." ~ Hermione teaching Ron about girls' emotions