FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

GAMES! > Favorite Food??

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 1320 comments Mod
My favorite food is Pav Bhaji, Gulab Jamun and Chocolate Cake.

What is your favorite food?? Comment below!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Mac n Cheese and Jambalaya

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Fruits, ice-cream, and sandwiches!🥪 🍦🍎🍇🍑

message 4: by bertille (new)

bertille m (bertmarthou) | 22 comments lasagna, oranges, blueberries, watermelon and vanilla cake with frosting 😇

message 5: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments Waffles, jamoon, masala puri, Sandwhich, pizza, ice-cream, mommos

message 6: by Denisa (new)

Denisa (kindofdenisa) Veggie pasta

message 7: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

@Minal even I love Masala Puri and Pani Puri. They are like heaven😇😇

message 8: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments Srujan Wrote: “ @Minal even I love Masala Puri and Pani puri. They are like heaven 😇😇
Yeah :)

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 532 comments Lasagne, mango, plum, apricot, swede, potato, chocolate, pasta.

message 10: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hazeluriel) | 78 comments Lasagna, asparagus, mango, pizza, pineapple, oranges, ice cream....

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandathereader07) | 47 comments I absolutely love almost all fruits, including strawberries and cherries.🍓🍒

message 12: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

Mango is my favorite fruit!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

sushi, ramen, onigiri, kue cubit, kue bika ambon, chocolate lava cake, dim dum, mantao, egg custard buns, pineapple buns, nastar, chocolate, mango, passion fruit, mushroom ravioli, risotto, tiramisu, squid ink pasta, seafood pizza, grilled octopus, lamb, caramel, truffle oil potatoes, black pepper crab, nasi campur, bacang, lontong, lemon cake, chicken curry, bibimbap, soondubu...okay wow that's a lot

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I travel a lot and I love trying new foods so that's kind of why...half my family is on the other side of the globe.

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandathereader07) | 47 comments That is awesome!

message 16: by Srujan, Bibliophile (new)

That's so amazing. Even I have a fantasy to travel the whole world.

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Srujan wrote: "That's so amazing. Even I have a fantasy to travel the whole world."

Me too!

message 18: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 1106 comments Harmony wrote: "Okay, a bit off-topic, but where would you guys want to go if you got an all-expense trip to anywhere?"

I would love to visit France and try the food there!

message 19: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 532 comments I've always wanted to go to Spain, but I also want to see all over Europe. And I want to go to Harry Potter world in Orlando, so I don't know! :) :)

message 20: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments Mine are roti with vegetable kurma and pizza. I love peda (an indian sweet made with milk), chocolates and ice creams

message 21: by Minal (new)

Minal | 472 comments Amna wrote: “Mine are roti with vegetable kurma and pizza. I love peda (an indian sweet made with milk), chocolates and ice creams”
I don’t like a lot of sweets but I like peda

message 22: by Amna (new)

Amna (iamnaa) | 340 comments I love peda a lot. Even though I have cavities, i ate a plenty of sweets

message 23: by shea (new)

shea Noodles.