What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Gods & Monsters
This topic is about Gods & Monsters
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book boy moves in next door, falls in love with girl, grow up and run away together. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by olivia (new) - added it

olivia | 2 comments I read this a couple of years ago, probably around 2015 to 2017. I don't know the names for sure, but the boy's name is possibly Abel. It's set in a small town. A boy moves in with his uncle, next door to this girl with super religious parents. The parents don't like the boy so she can never be seen in public with him; the only time they are together alone is in the girl's treehouse. They grow up and fall in love and are secretly dating. The night of the prom, she goes to the boy's house and he starts taking nude pictures of her and her parents find her, but she runs away with the boy to a city, possibly NYC. It's also revealed that the boy is a product of incest: his mom and her brother, I believe. Please help!!!

message 2: by Katherine (last edited May 22, 2020 01:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katherine | 90 comments Definitely Gods & Monsters by Saffron A. Kent, one of my favorites.

message 3: by olivia (new) - added it

olivia | 2 comments Katherine wrote: "Definitely Gods & Monsters by Saffron A. Kent, one of my favorites."

YOU'RE THE BEST!!! thank you! :)

Katherine | 90 comments Glad I could help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gods & Monsters (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Saffron A. Kent (other topics)