What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Thriller. Child is alone in an apartment in a city, calls for help, they need to find the child asap, but the child/person cannot explain where he/she is located. Probably a blue cover.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

theminimalbookclub (readingonrainydays) THRILLER. Child is alone in an apartment in a city, calls for help, they need to find the child asap, but the child/person cannot explain where he/she is located. Probably a blue cover.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Is the whole book about that? Any other plot details? Does that happen at the beginning or the end?

Where is it set? Country/region/city

theminimalbookclub (readingonrainydays) that is what the summary on the back of the book says. sadly i cant remember any more details. i think the plot plays in a city, and it probably has been published around 2009-2012. all i can remember is that someone wakes up in a room/apartment - locked up - and has absolutely no idea how he/she got there and where she/he is. so the person calls for help and try to ecplain the locations (which is for some reason really hard, i think it was a child or there are no windows or something like that, so i‘m not even sure if the protagonist knows in which city he/she is..) and there was somethink like „running out of time“ because maybe the protagonist doesnt have water/food.