What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blood Games
This topic is about Blood Games
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Horror, friends at abandoned hotel, possibly dean koontz. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fleeno (new)

Fleeno (fleeno_bambino) | 2 comments I have a vague memory of reading a book by dean koontz, approx 20 ywars ago. It was about a group of friendswho had met in college and met up every year they went on a trip together. The book focuses on a holiday where they go to an abandoned hotel where something like the donner party happened, they meet a young guy and he tries to kill them. I have searched though dean Koontz's books and cant find it which is making me wonder if it wasnt him after all! Maybe my memory has betrayed me.

message 2: by Genesistrine (new)

Genesistrine | 348 comments Richard Laymon, maybe? Can't think of a title, though...

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32339 comments Mod
Fleeno, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book. Please read the Group Rules.

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1456 comments A brief look at the plot descriptions for Laymon's books makes me suspect that it's Blood Games. I haven't read any of them, however, so I can't say for sure.

message 5: by Fleeno (new)

Fleeno (fleeno_bambino) | 2 comments yes that's the one! thank you, I read a lot if horror in my early teens and I'm revisiting a lot of books. my memory must have mixed up the authors. thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Games (other topics)