What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Thriller Mystery. Girl is murdered during high school. There are mean girls at school. Story is split between the past and present. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marika (last edited May 22, 2020 07:17AM) (new)

Marika | 1 comments The main character spilts the book between the past and the present. She describes high school and the mean popular girls. something happened in which a girl was murdered. it turns out the popular girls killed her.
the main character's younger sister was sleeping with the father of one of the mean popular girls' and this is why the young girl's murder was never brought to trial.
the main character goes back to where this all started and finds out that one of the popular girls is now a drug addict.
the main character had a horrible relationship with her parents. they always argued, she brought boys home.
I think the main mean popular girl had a name that begun with 'k'
I read this about 5 years ago
would be really thankful if someone could help lol, I know its bit difficult x

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 22, 2020 09:32AM) (new)

Kris | 34325 comments Mod
Marika, I removed the ALL CAPS the topic header. (It looks like shouting.) Removed the spoiler and added a spoiler alert to the header. (Spoilers are fine in the comments – just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.)

What's the location (country, region, well-known city, small town)?