Potterhead Clubbbbbbbbb discussion

Welcome to the group! > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 306 (306 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 457 comments Mod
Hey!
You are new? Then come and introduce yourself to the other members of the group ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi i'm Caroline and I LOVE hp!

message 3: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Lilli Gilliam | 637 comments Mod
Caroline wrote: "Hi i'm Caroline and I LOVE hp!"

Great! It's nice to meet you! My name is Lilli! I'm a moderator here, and I would be glad to help you out! We have plenty o things to comment about! I suggest joining role play! It has been really fun so far! Feel free to message any of the moderators!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, Caroline! If you can, look at the outfit challenge! A few people have created outfits for every house except their own, and you can vote for your favorite! Just message one of the moderators to let us know which outfit you like best. You don't have to, either, just a suggestion. :)

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah Blake hey guys! sorry i introduced myself on the wrong chi at thing 😂 so, huge hp fan, gryffindor, abt to be in 8th grade, and ik it’s cliche but hermiones my fav character! i’ve read the series 11 times (!!!) and i have the famous trio wand set in my room, along with robes, many many posters, and a huge banner on my door😂

message 6: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Leah wrote: "hey guys! sorry i introduced myself on the wrong chi at thing 😂 so, huge hp fan, gryffindor, abt to be in 8th grade, and ik it’s cliche but hermiones my fav character! i’ve read the series 11 times..."

Welcome! Make sure to check out the outfit challenge and out role play section! My name is Lilli! I am a moderator here! Feel free to message me at any time! All of our members and moderators are super nice, so we will help you find your way around here :)

Hey Coraline and Leah!
Welcome to the group!!!

I really hope you'll have fun on here! We have games, roleplay, polls, BOTMs, challenges, book discussions and more!
Make sure you check everything out for a maximum amount of fun :)

Thanks for joining and I can't wait to talk with you about anything Harry Potter!

@Leah, reading HP 11 times is just amazing! Wow! Congrats!
I love Hermione too, so don't worry, I'm just as cliché as you lol!
XD

message 9: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (graceed) Hi, i'm Grace! I started reading harry potter in 5th grade, and now I am obsessed with it. I'm in 7th grade now, and my favorite character is Fred! I have probably read the series about 4 times now!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Grace!

message 11: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Grace wrote: "Hi, i'm Grace! I started reading harry potter in 5th grade, and now I am obsessed with it. I'm in 7th grade now, and my favorite character is Fred! I have probably read the series about 4 times now!"

It's nice to meet you Grace! I am Lilli and I am a moderator here! We have a lot of fun things to discuss here! I suggest doing the outfit challenge and the RP!!! We have fun games and BOTM discussions here! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

message 12: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 28 comments Hi I’m hayden

message 13: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Hayden wrote: "Hi I’m hayden"

Hello! My name is Lilli and I am a moderator here! We have plenty of fun things to do here including BOTMs, discussions, Role Play, and outfit challenges! I really hope you enjoy yourself here!

message 14: by Rheanna (new)

Rheanna (goodreadscomuser_rheanna) Hey. My name is Rheanna. I first read Harry Potter when I was six and have been obsessed with it since. I’m constantly making references to hp that nobody but me understands.

message 15: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (book hugger) | 3 comments Hello! My name is Sasha! I just now verified my email so yayyyyy! I look forward to attend in your RP!

message 16: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Sasha wrote: "Hello! My name is Sasha! I just now verified my email so yayyyyy! I look forward to attend in your RP!"

That's great to here! We also have plenty of discussions and BOTM topics. I suggest doing the outfit challenge!

message 17: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Ravenpuff girl! (last edited Jun 11, 2020 03:03AM) (new)

Welcome everyone (Grace, Hayden, Rheanna and Sasha)!!!

This group has many fun things in it so make you sure you check everything out to have lots of fun!
There are things for everyone: games, BOTMs, RPs, polls, challenges and much more!

Have fun!
And thanks for joining!

Hey Aliaa! Welcome to the group! I hope you'll have fun in it! If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, please tell us :)
Also, make sure you go and check the different topics suggested on the group for a maximum amount of fun!!!

;)

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments Hi I’m Anna, I’m 12, and I love Harry Potter books and all fantasy, realistic, and historical books.

message 21: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Anna wrote: "Hi I’m Anna, I’m 12, and I love Harry Potter books and all fantasy, realistic, and historical books."

That's great! Thanks for joining the group! I'm Lilli, a moderator here :). The moderators here are to help you find your way around here and have fun here. I suggest doing role play and the outfit challenge! We have plenty of things to chat about on here, so please enjoy yourself!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Aliaa and Anna! I hope you both have a great time. :)

Hey Anna and Fruit!!!
Welcome to the group!
I hope you'll have fun on here! We have challenges, BOTMs, polls, RP and many other fun stuff! Make sure you check everything out ;)

message 24: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 28 comments Hi guys

message 25: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (graceed) welcome!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Chicky! Welcome to this group! :)

message 27: by Kashish (new)

Kashish Hello everyone! My name is Kashish and I'm 16.

Hey Chicky and Kashish!
Thanks for joining!
Have fun!

message 29: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Hey guys! I am Alexandra, 23, from France and I finally started reading HP this year. Never too late! I'm reading The Goblet of Fire at the moment.

Hey Alexandra!
That's amazing: I'm from France too! 😆
Welcome to the group!

message 31: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (kendallruman) | 206 comments My name is Kendall, and I’ve read Harry Potter more than I can count, probably over 8 times, maybe even ten. I was sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermore and in many other unofficial quizzes.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kendall!

Hey Kendall!
Thanks for joining!
By the way, I'm a hufflepuff too!

message 34: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER Hey, I'm Charlene, you guys can call me Char, Charlie or Charlene. I'm a teen from Orlando, FL. (Yes I live very close to Universal and Disney) I have read HP so many times I have lost count. It is an amazing series. I am a Gryffindor and currently re-reading the series. (i'm on Order of the Phoenix)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, Charlene, welcome to the group!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

Hey Charlene! Welcome!
That's so cool that you're close to Disney and Universal! I'd love to go there!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah i ❤️ universal only been there once tho

There aren't any in Europe 😢

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Saddddddd 😞

Yep... I just hope I'll go to Orlando or Hollywood one day :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah!

message 43: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER It is so much fun. Hey, Disney is the place where Dreams Come True and Universal is the place where HP fans have a dream come true.

XD

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello I am sunset....my name was young adult but I changed it to sunset....I love hp and I am a proud ravenclaw.....my favourite hp book is prisoner of azkaban

message 46: by call me reyd (new)

call me reyd (2031) Hey, Sunset! I might steal your name for my book. I'm steffi. I just started HP, but the second book is coming tomorrow in the mail

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wow you are writing a book !! i started reading in the lockdown finished reading....i loved hp so much i read all the primary books in a week !!

message 48: by call me reyd (new)

call me reyd (2031) I would say wow on the reading the books in a week, but my brother and i do that too! And i only have three chapters in the book. Its ind of a Fantasy/mythology/mystery/super tiny hint of romance.

message 49: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (kendallruman) | 206 comments That’s so cool!!

message 50: by call me reyd (new)

call me reyd (2031) Thanks. I would give y'all the teaser, but only if you want it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7