☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Welcome & General Information! > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for joining this group. Please introduce Yourself here.
I'll go first...
Hi! My name is Akhila and I'm 13 I like reading young adult romance, fantasy and fiction. 😁

message 2: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) Hi there, I go by the name of Luffy not only here but on other sites. I'm 41 years, I hail from the tropical Island of Mauritius. I read cozy mysteries, but want to explore new genres. My most prized dream is to write a book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Luffy! Thanks for joining!

message 4: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) You're welcome ;)

message 5: by Isha (last edited May 22, 2020 08:04AM) (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) | 28 comments Mod
Hello, fellow bookworms. My name is Isha and I am 16. I love to read and write. Poetry mostly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Isha! Good to have you here

message 7: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) Isha wrote: "Hello, fellow bookworms. My name is Isha and I am 16. I love to read and write. Poetry mostly."

Hi Isha, nice to meet you.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Mishkat! Thanks 4 joining

message 9: by Isha (new)

Isha  (isha_suggests) | 28 comments Mod
thanks for inviting me

message 10: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Hi y'all! I'm Becca and I love YA Romance!! Thanks for inviting me to this group!

message 11: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments Hello people!

message 12: by human (new)

human (ohahiwannapice) | 4 comments Hi I am a tween who reads books probably above my reading level 😂

Ashi✿TheAvidReader Ahoy Mates!!!
My name is Ashi, I'm 15. I'm fairly new to YA Romance. But I'm looking forward to fall in love with it.

P.S.- Thanks for inviting me.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hi everyone! thank you so much for joining

message 15: by ☾elisabeth (last edited May 23, 2020 03:31AM) (new)

☾elisabeth (jxx1909) | 1 comments Hey there :) I'm Elisabeth and i am 19.
I basically read everything what I am in the mood for, but mostly it has to be an exciting story, maybe poetic or with a dark twist.
So I really look towards exchanging our favorite books :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Elisabeth!

message 17: by Aulia (new)

Aulia  Yudawan (auliayudawan) | 1 comments Hi there, my name is Aulia and I'm 18 (next month turn 19) I love reading romance. Anyway, thank you Akhila for inviting me!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Tiger and Aulia!

message 19: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) Hey, I'm theloverof, I usualyy daydream about my lovable book couples, or reading(obviously)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! it's so good to have you here!

message 21: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Hi everyone! My name is Amber & it’s great to meet you all! Hope you’re all safe & sound...snuggles up with a book! 📚📚📚

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments Hi there, I'm Dylan (i'm a girl) and I'm 15 (turning 16 in a few months!) I love reading YA Fantasy & Dystopia but I'm open for everything!

youshouldalwaysreadbooks | 25 comments Thank you for inviting me to the group!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Guys! Thanks For Joining

daughterofathenacarli | 7 comments Hello! I'm 13, and I love reading YA fantasy!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hello!

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla dawson | 19 comments Hi my name is Kayla . I’m thirteen. I enjoy ya romance and most fantasy. Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe is my favorite book so far . In my reading career.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

hello Kayla!

message 29: by Aayush (new)

Aayush Srivastava (aayushsrivastava) | 10 comments hey, there i am aayush, sign up on world on 26th november, currently 16, I love to read sci-fi, romance, thriller and so much of genres...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Aayush! Glad to have you here

message 31: by Kacie (new)

Kacie hey guys! I'm Kacie. I'm 16, and I love reading pretty much any YA, specifically (clean) contemporary/romance, and fantasy. thanks for inviting me, Akhila!!

message 32: by McKenzie (new)

McKenzie | 1 comments Hi! My name is McKenzie! I really love reading, especially if it involves romance (especially historical). I am open to almost all genres though!

message 33: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam hello, my name is lilli. I love fantasy, romance, and ww2 books!

message 34: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam And I like YA and middle grade reads

Vampire who loves books (blackbookscrown) | 3 comments Heya I'm Alexander Fynn but call me Alex or Fynn I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany I think I likr to read all Genres but I love to read any book that has something to do with Queer

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (demigod712) | 2 comments Welcome, everybody!

message 39: by layla (new)

layla Hey! I'm Layla I like most genres but my favourites are romance fantasy and some thriller/suspense too😊

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!

message 41: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) Hey guys!

message 42: by tugce (new)

tugce (tugcereads) | 3 comments hii I'm tugce and I'm 15. I'm from turkey I like most genres but I mostly read dystopian and fiction

message 43: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper Hi I’m Matty I like fantasy, dystopian, and fiction

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hii!!

message 45: by Emmy (new)

Emmy | 1 comments Hi, I'm Emmy! I just turned 21 the other day. I'm from Boston and I love reading and playing with my cats. I love all kinds of books, but I have a special place in my heart for YA and dystopian books.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Emmy!

message 47: by daph pink ♡ (new)

daph pink ♡  (daph_pink) Hey I am Vanshita I am 18
Thank you for inviting me in this group.
I love mystery/thriller and crime books and romances too especially LGBT+ books....and I love graphic books too.
I love writing too....and I am movie critic as well💙

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi😁

the-art-of-reading Hi all! I go by the-artsy-bookworm on here and on my tumblr. I read a lot of books across different genres but my favorites have to be historical fiction, YA, and dystopian fiction. Right now I'm currently reading The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue. I hope to meet lots of other people in this group and to connect with them over our shared interests :)

Kaatt ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Hi I am Pratiksha and I am 23 years old. I am from India. I love reading books and cats and playing ukulele (learning to play it). I read anybook that hooks me but I find YA, romance and fantasy very interesting.

« previous 1