A Court of Books and Magic ✧・゚: * discussion

33 views
Other Discussions > Any authors out there?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Okay, so currently I am writing a ton of books, many just the first chapter cause they're just ideas... however I have one I am mainly working on.

Anyone else writing (or attempting to?)


message 2: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) | 150 comments Me! Well, my dream is to be an author and I really want to be like Holly Black or Sarah J maas, which, would never happen in a million year but I'm currently working on one. Fantasy, YA.
The book I'm writing, is serious. I'm going for more than one chapter...


message 3: by Lucy Tonks, Shadowhunter (new)

Lucy Tonks | 1157 comments Mod
since the quarantine started i wanted to try and write something or at least outline and have some ideas for the future


message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Caine (lissandre) | 6 comments I've been writing since I was 12, so yeah, I've got a few finished novels hidden inside my laptop. I'm currently working on the last book in a fantasy trilogy and I'm hoping to finally finish it.

Good luck to all of you with your creative projects!


message 5: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Thanks :) It's difficult for me right now because I have so many ideas!!! They all come to me in random times and all sound so good (in my head). I always note it down though, who knows where it can lead you


message 6: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I'm an amateur writer. I have so many unfinished tales/stories in my head and in files that I can't seem to finish. I would love to finish at least one but whatever starts them never stays long enough to finish them.


message 7: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Nikita wrote: "I'm an amateur writer. I have so many unfinished tales/stories in my head and in files that I can't seem to finish. I would love to finish at least one but whatever starts them never stays long eno..."

Don't worry I have the EXACT same problem.


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to be an author and I've started a book! But I'm kind of taking a break from it, if that is sense... I moved on to developing the outline for another one. The issue for me is coming up with ideas. Then when I start actually writing, I realize that I jumped the gun and never actually developed the idea enough to have a real storyline.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

makes sense *


message 10: by Amelie (new)

Amelie | 524 comments AspiringAuthor wrote: "I really want to be an author and I've started a book! But I'm kind of taking a break from it, if that is sense... I moved on to developing the outline for another one. The issue for me is coming u..."

I have the same issue as well, but sometimes I find that planning out my story can help keep me on track.


message 11: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 24 comments I already have my future planned out! (For the most part, I'm just joking) I'm going to major in Creative Writing & Music in college, well I want to.

When I'm a little older, I'm going to become a full-time (most of the time) author! I am currently writing books, except I've been really slacking off :(


message 12: by ♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥, High Lady (new)

♦♣ queen of faerie ♠♥ (queenoffaerie) | 588 comments Mod
Becca da wrote: "I already have my future planned out! (For the most part, I'm just joking) I'm going to major in Creative Writing & Music in college, well I want to.

When I'm a little older, I'm going to become a..."


Don't worry we all slack off now and then :)


back to top