What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Shapeshifter Young Adult Fiction Book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zach (new)

Zach Walker | 1 comments Shapeshifter teen/young adult living in a small-ish city (I'm pretty sure) near Victoria or Vancouver Canada (I can't remember which). She turns into either a panther or a wildcat at night or maybe when she is emotionally stressed/in a stressful situation? She was hunted during part of it. In the end, she ends up fighting someone/something that I'm pretty sure is just like her (looks the same and everything... she is "her" I guess.) Sorry for the vague description, read the book about 4-5 years ago probably.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Zach, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for one specific book. Please read the Group Rules.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
You need to add some plot details to your topic header/title. Use the little edit link.

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica (marticles) | 162 comments The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong? The only parts I feel confident about are the Vancouver area setting and the feline shifters. I *think* the MC is one (though she doesn't know it at first) and I'm pretty sure that another character is.

They live on Vancouver island in a tiny, remote town with a research facility. The kids are, unbeknownst to them, research subjects. The MC is adopted, and her adoptive parents are active in wildlife whatnot. She has a paw print birthmark.