Sports Club discussion

Soccer > Fav. Team?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tbh when i watch soccer i mute it and play music while i watch it XD, its fun. But u dont rlly have a fav team

message 3: by Kiley (new)

Kiley (gymnasticsbooksandcottoncandy) | 11 comments bernadette;) wrote: "Tbh when i watch soccer i mute it and play music while i watch it XD, its fun. But u dont rlly have a fav team"

LOL SAME! I played soccer for two years. When I was 4 and 5. I loved it the first year, because they gave us ice pops, but then I realized that it wouldn't always just be ice pops, so I retired

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 22 comments I don't really watch soccer but my fav. team is the French soccer team which won the last World Cup and now has two stars!!!!!!!!
:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiley wrote: "bernadette;) wrote: "Tbh when i watch soccer i mute it and play music while i watch it XD, its fun. But u dont rlly have a fav team"

LOL SAME! I played soccer for two years. When I was 4 and 5. I ..."

I am also retired loll

message 6: by KM Abiduzzaman (new)

KM Abiduzzaman I had a 'wonderful' experience in soccer-

I mainly play in forward position. That day, for some reason, I played as a goalkeeper which I fear a lot cause a goalkeeper has to save 80km/h shots.
The game started and so my panic. At one moment, the best striker of the opponent team dribbled all our defenders and was running towards me like Usain Bolt and when he was about to shoot guess what I did-
I started running away from the goalpost ( I was so worried that his 100km/h shot was going to kill me)...
And of course, I never got a chance to play in that team again. :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww, i usually play a defender...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I lovvvve Ronaldo XD