Book Groups! > This Savage Song Group Read

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mercedes (new)

mercedes Sorry I had to move it over!

message 2: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments its all good (:

message 3: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments just to keep on record here, have 3 chapters read every thursday and we can discuss on here whatever we want about the book

message 4: by mercedes (new)

mercedes I'm slacking haha haven't started, hopefully be done with Chapter 1 by tomorrow and I'll totally be ready to start the gossip haha

message 5: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid (vaneunoxx) Cool, I´m joining this read. Do we have a limit date?

message 6: by mercedes (new)

mercedes The discussion leader is Capri and she hasn’t made a limit date, just that we are reading three chapters a week :)

message 7: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (literarilytrisha) | 3 comments How lucky I'm currently reading this!

message 8: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid (vaneunoxx) Sadie wrote: "The discussion leader is Capri and she hasn’t made a limit date, just that we are reading three chapters a week :)"

Thank you ❤

message 9: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments What is a limit date?

message 10: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments How's everyone doing with the reading so far?

message 11: by hinsbooks:) (new)

hinsbooks:) (itshannahbooks) | 5 comments Really good 👍 I’v finished the first 3 chapters 😁

message 12: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments Me too ! How do you like the book so far? No spoilers.

message 13: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments In case others haven't finished the first 3 chapters.

message 14: by hinsbooks:) (new)

hinsbooks:) (itshannahbooks) | 5 comments I really like it! The world and characters are interesting and I’m a little confused right now but I am excited to learn more :) What about you?

message 15: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments I'm also a bit confused and I have some of my own predictions, but I really like it !

message 16: by Trisha (new)

Trisha (literarilytrisha) | 3 comments Some of the world is really confusing at first.

message 17: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments Alright 1st week down and the first 3 chapters should be done ! How's everyone doing with the book and what chapter is everyone actually at in the book lol

message 18: by Capri (new)

Capri (caprisierra) | 19 comments If 3 chapters a week is too easy, we can add a chapter or 2 a week. Lmk what you guys think.