Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Under The Pope's Windows (Rex Dalton #9)
This topic is about Under The Pope's Windows
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Book cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cecilia (ceciliasalinas) | 14 comments Hello,
Only the paperback edition has a cover but not the Kindle edition. The cover is the same as in the paperback because I have the Kindle one.
Thank you for your help.
Have a great day!

Cecilia

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21523 comments added

Cecilia (ceciliasalinas) | 14 comments Thank you!!!

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori This is my third post about this. This is not about a cover of the novel Pale Fire. What I am giving you a link to is a completely separate entity. i don't understand what the disconnect is here nor how my post under "Book Issues" ended up under "covers." These are completely separate works: one the novel and the other NOT a different cover, a totally different work, a boxed set of index cards relating to the poem that is a piece of the novel plus essays by other writers on the poem. Thank you, I very much want to be able to properly shelve this gem:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21523 comments Lori wrote: "This is my third post about this. This is not about a cover of the novel Pale Fire. What I am giving you a link to is a completely separate entity. i don't understand what the disconnect is here no..."

Lori, you just posted 10 minutes ago on someone else's thread. I have taken care of your issue on that thread. Again, please don't use a thread about one book for issues about another.

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori Scott wrote: "Lori, you just posted 10 minutes ago on someone else's thread. I have taken care of your issue on that thread. Again, please don't use a thread about one book for issues about another."

Okay, Scott, thank you, I won't.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.