Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 38k word, 60% completed, Dark Fantasy with a bit of comedy and romance woven in between. (LGBTQ friendly)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zubair (new)

Zubair Dollie | 23 comments 1st person story following Nox (male, dark skin) as he suddenly appears in a fantastical world, losing all memories of his past.

In this new world he befriends two others (a forest elf woman and a another guy who’s in a similar position as him). Together they try and figure out what’s actually going on and links it to the antagonists of the story. The main characters main objective is to find a way back to his own world:

This story contains extreme violence and a bit of foul language (just the F word). There isn’t any sex, but there are sexual innuendos.
Another trigger warning is that it talks about depression and self harm.

I’m sorry for sucking at giving a brief overview of the plot, but I hope you enjoy it.

Looking for someone to let me know if the plot is interesting enough, if the characters and likable and three dimensional, let me know if there are any annoying plot holes, etc.

message 2: by Suzan (new)

Suzan | 37 comments Hi Zubair!
I'd like to do a beta read/CP swap, mine is also a comedy/romance/fantasy. I've got a post here with details--let me know if you are interested: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...