FLASHLIGHT READERS discussion

MUSIC! > Billie Eilish!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A ton of you guys seem to love her, so I thought we could talk about her music here! I really like Come Out and Play, but unfortunately I listened to her over and over again, so now I'm kind of tired of listening to her right now. :( But hopefully I should be able to listen to her in the future!
What do you think about her/her music??

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

LOVE her song, Ocean Eyes....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love her too! I'm going to try to start listening to her pretty soon. I like her Don't Talk to Me EP a lot.

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 171 comments she is one of my favorite soloists, her songs are deep and they make me feel understood by someone. her best songs in my opinion are I love you, wish you were gay and idontwannabeyouanymore

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "she is one of my favorite soloists, her songs are deep and they make me feel understood by someone. her best songs in my opinion are I love you, wish you were gay and idontwannabeyouanymore"

I love those songs!

message 6: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 302 comments I like most of her songs and I think she’s a very cool and nice person. My favorite songs from her are Ocean Eyes, Lovely, All the good Girls go to Hell, Bury a Friend, Idontwannabeyouanymore and more. Also I think Bad Guy is cool but is overrated, I mean, she has a lot of amazing songs and Bad Guy gets to be the most famous one.

message 7: by Josie (new)

Josie | 21 comments I don’t actually like Bad Guy. Lol. I really like I Love You, When the Party’s Over, and Wish You Were Gay.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Bad Guy is pretty overrated. I haven't listened to her in a bit, so I can't really pick a favorite

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2020 11:04PM) (new)

"bad guys, bad guys, whatch'ya gonn do? Whatch'ya gonna do when they come for you!"
(srry im tired, its late and i thought of this song, i think the words are wrong... idk and idc, PEACE!)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Goodnight B!