The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Outside of the Castle ☀ > Movie Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by clairene ⍥ (last edited May 21, 2020 11:35AM) (new)

clairene ⍥ | 964 comments Mod
A place to buy some popcorn and watch a movie, to try and live like a human! The difference in this theater, is that it has a rustic look, something that speaks of the past.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity walked in eager to watch a movie. She had invited her friends over to join her and was now waiting for them to come. She saw Fitz already there, he was early. Serenity waved at him and then went to join him. " Cass and Aeris should join us in a few minutes" she said grinning. She pulled out her bag of Lindor and popped one in her mouth she offered one to Fitz but he declined.

{Fitz}
"I'm not into chocolate too much unless there's mint " he said " More like some sour patch things, or fruit gummies” he shrugged, “I get it, I’m weird” he said it with a grin to let her know he was joking with her though and wasn’t being serious.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (cass? Aeris? hello?)

message 4: by clairene ⍥ (new)

(( double brackets please.... ))

Aeris entered the movie theatre, surprised by its rustic look. He had expected plush cushions, a superb surround sound system and everything else a contemporary theatre should have. However, he walked in to see something that looked like it was taken out of a time machine, with chairs framed with metal, a soft cushion at the bottom, and cement platforms.

He looked around and saw Fitz, as well as Serenity, and smiled as he realised that they were all friends. "Hey Fitz! Nice to see you here, I thought you were going elsewhere, but I didn't know you and Serenity were friends," he gave Fitz a bro smack on the back, before sending air to Serenity as a sign of "Hello". "And Serenity, it has been long since I've seen you, hope you had fun at the ball and everything," he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, that he had turned her down - and karma came back to him because Emerson was being difficult.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments ((Sorry))
" It wasn't" Serenity said " Afterwards, my boyfriend and I broke up" she shrugged. " I didn't ask why. I trusted he had his reason and there was someone there for me" She shrugged again like it was no big deal. Honestly, Serenity wasn't too bothered by it for multiple reasons. One, Aeris had told her his emotions were delicate so she didn't want to bother him, two, it really didn't bother her as much as she thought. " I'm waiting for Cass" she said

{Fitz}
Fitz smiled in happy surprise. "Didn't know you were friends with Serenity" he countered grinning. " Guess it's a small world after all huh?" Fitz offered a gummy to Aeris "Want one? Serenity's more of a chocolate person here" he said teasingly. Serenity had been like a sister to him

message 6: by clairene ⍥ (new)

Aeris grinned and took Fit's offer, popping it into his mouth, "Man these gummies are to die for! I didn't know that this place existed until Serenity told me about it, and honestly though, thanks for inviting me, I was going through a pretty tough and wild emotional ride. Fitz here will tell ya." Aeris was grateful that his friends, and acquaintances were still around, and he wasn't the type that was solely dependent on girls to survive.

He took a seat next to Fitz, his new bro, and reached over to take a gummy again, before looking up at Serenity with a small smile, "I'll buy you some chocolate next time - sorry about your boyfriend by the way."

message 7: by clairene ⍥ (new)

(( heading to bed right now ))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (ok)

Serenity shrugged. " I look forward to that" Serenity said grinning. By emotional ride, she guessed that he meant his breakup with Emerson. " It's fine about my boyfriend, we still talk you know" Serenity hadn't been one to let one thing hold back from a great friendship. After all that had been what happened with Aeris, Look at them now, hanging out!

{Fitz}
"I didn't either" Fitz agreed. " Serenity can figure things out like that" he snapped his finger as if pretending magic. " Just take the whole bag Aeris" Fitz said grinning as Aeris took his second gummy. " I have more"

message 9: by clairene ⍥ (new)

"Who was your boyfriend anyway, I'm amazed at the speed of your relationship, not going to lie. And if you were wondering whether I broke up with Emerson, we weren't even in a relationship to begin with," he explained to Serenity and gave Fitz a broad smile as he took the bag of gummies and started popping them into his mouth.

Then he asked Fitz as he handed him back the bag, which had about three gummies left - Aeris was a very fast chewer, and he gave the other guy a sheepish smile, but quickly asked, "So who else are we waiting for? They're going to be late for the show at this are."

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments {Serenity}
“His name was Callum” Serenity said “ I went to the ball with him because you said that there was someone for me” she shrugged. “ Guess he wasn’t the one” Serenity’s mind was now very confused. Aeris and Emerson never really dated? Serenity inwardly shrugged, Aeris would tell her when he was ready. “ We’re supposed to wait for Cass, but I don’t think she’s coming” Serenity said checking her phone. “ Want to go pick out a movie?” she asked the boys.

{Fitz}
Fitz looked in his bag. “ Aeris” he said slowly. “ I had about 20 gummies left in that. You took it for like 20 seconds. Where are my gummies?” he was slightly ticked off but shrugged it off. Aeris was his friend and he had offered. “ I was thinking maybe Mulan?” he suggested pointing up. “ I need to go buy another pack of gummies” when he came back he held two packs. “ Aeris” he said “ Here’s yours, here’s mine”

message 11: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((hey Lunaria can I rp with Avery? If your not busy with her?))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments ( tattoo?)

message 13: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((no I just have Caelana and I want her to hang out with someone))

message 15: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((where at?))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (anywhere)

message 17: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((um how about you go hang out outside the tattoo parlor and Caelana will text ya))

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments (ok. she's already outside)

message 19: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((k going there now))

message 20: by clairene ⍥ (new)

Aeris nodded at Serenity's answer, not really knowing who Callum was but decided to go along with it anyway. He shrugged and nodded his head at the sound of the movie. He hadn't seen that show since he was a little boy, and it would bring back memories. Grinning, he joked, "Sure, I think Mulan sounds good. It's very feminist and all. I like how she just pretends that she's a guy, and how everyone doesn't notice." He rolled his eyes at that but it didn't mean that he was disinterested.

"And thanks for the other pack of gummy. I like that these aren't too sweet, that's why I finished them so quickly, sue me Fitz," he reached over and took the bag of gummy, making a mental reminder to treat the other God to something else the next time they had an opportunity to hang out.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity grinned. " I like how she does it for her dad" she said offering a Lindor to Aeris. " Are you a gummy guy like Fitz?" she asked grinning. She hadn't seen Mulan in a long time but she really liked it. Especially the part when she walked into camp. " My favorite character was Mushu" Serenity said smiling as she remembered the messy dragon.

{Fitz}
"Oh I just might" Fitz responded with a teasing grin. " I just might" he smiled as he opened the bag of gummies. " This are so worth the money" he said

message 22: by clairene ⍥ (new)

✝✝ Lunaria ✝✝✝ wrote: "( tattoo?)"

(( double brackets.. ))

✝✝ Lunaria ✝✝✝ wrote: "Serenity grinned. " I like how she does it for her dad" she said offering a Lindor to Aeris. " Are you a gummy guy like Fitz?" she asked grinning. She hadn't seen Mulan in a long time but she reall..."

"I'm a gummy and chips guy, but I'm on a diet now so I'm not going to be eating the chips," Aeris frowned as he stopped popping the gummy candy so quickly. "But I think this is too much sugar as well, maybe I should stop indulging myself," he muttered and put down his bag of candy, not wanting to over indulge. He may be a God, but he also had a physique to keep up; it wasn't something he attained in just a day.

"Anyway, shall we get them to play the film?" he asked, and got up, getting ready to head to the ticketing counter to pay for the film. They could have played it in their dorms, but there was just something charming and something that called out to the immortals of the academy.

message 23: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited May 23, 2020 03:11PM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity grinned. " Gummies are worth it" she said putting another lindor in her mouth. She followed Aeris to the counter to buy their tickets. "Aeris" Serenity said " Are you alright?" Serenity meant how he felt about his breakup with Emerson. Serenity wasn't trying to pry so she added. "You don't have o tell me" She was just trying to be a good friend.
{Fitz}
Fitz followed them. Gummies were worth it in his opinion. He took the bag that Aeris had left. " If you're not going to have them, can I?" he asked not sure if Aeris had meant it to be lying there or it he was planning to pick it up later on. Fitz decided it was best to clarify.

(( Sry so short))

message 24: by clairene ⍥ (new)

(( it's fine, i went to sleep anyway ! ))

Aeris noticed Serenity following him, and told her about the events that occurred between Emerson and himself. "But it's nothing, really, when I think about it. We were not even dating, and I guess I am not ready to get into a relationship for now. I'm a free man-ish, if you get what I mean," he told her, and shrugged. He didn't feel too bothered about it, and was glad that he had already made a new friend - Fitz, which took his mind off the drama. "I'm fine, really. Thanks for asking," he gave her a genuine wide grin, and blew wind in her face again, winking once.

"Just take it," Aeris said as he sat back down, a sort of peace settling over him. "I don't think I'll be eating candies for another month - I can't lose this physique you know," he gestured at himself, a smile taking over his already cheerful self. "Anyway, I got the tickets, and they're going to play it soon. Look the light is already dimming," he pointed out.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity smiled when Aeris said he was fine. " If you need to talk, I'm here" she promised. She was relieved that Aeris seemed unbothered as he and Emerson had been very close the last time she had seen him. Serenity smiled as she felt the wind gently blow in her face. Aeris was the first friend she had had and he already had drama. " I hate drama in relationships" she said grinning as she smiled at Aeris.

{Fitz}
"You ate 20 gummies and then you say you're on a diet?" Fitz said grinning in disbelief. " Wow. Convincing" he shrugged as he took his seat in the theatre with Serenity next to him. " So it is" Fitz said eating one of Aeris leftover gummies

message 26: by clairene ⍥ (new)

"Okay so this is how the timeline works. Before I ate the gummies, I was on a diet. When I was eating 'em, I am not on a diet. And now, I will be on a diet!" Aeris announced with pride to Serenity and Fitz, giving them a thumbs up with his cheerful disposition on. Then he saw the lights dim, and got excited, given that it was one of his few times actually watching a movie in reality, instead of streaming it online. He never liked the buffering that happened when he tried to be illegal - but again, he was a God, so he wouldn't be like too stressed about that.

He decided to make the experience 4-Dimensional, so whenever the movie had scenes where Mulan or the rest were training or fighting, and had to swish their sword in the air, he would snap his fingers and a gust of air would flow to all of them. He hoped that his friends, one old, one new, would enjoy that.

message 27: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited May 25, 2020 12:07PM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity laughed as Aeris explained his strict diet. Aeris never failed to put a smile on her face. She ate popcorn as she watched the movie enjoying Aeris's wind that made it more life like. "This is awesome" she whispered to Aeris as he continued to control the air. " You have the coolest power ever" She murmured. Serenity was glad that she and Aeris had remained friends throughout their awkward situations. He was really nice.

{Fitz}
"Wow" Fitz said " Self control he flashed a grin as he too enjoyed the movie, made better by Aeris's wind add on. He was glad to have Aeris as a friend. A genuine friend. Not someone who used him. " This is pretty cool" he admitted after he enjoyed the air a bit longer

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Zorras asked Brooke, "What movie do ya wanna watch?"

message 29: by clairene ⍥ (new)

"I know right!" Aeris whispered back, glad to see that his friends were enjoying his little power display. He peeled his eyes to the screen, taking every action in, admiring Mulan and her bravery, her strength and most importantly, her filial piety.

After close to 2 hours, the movie ended and the lights came back on. Aeris grinned, standing up to stretch the fatigue away, after thoroughly enjoying the show. "Did you guy enjoy it just as much as the first time you guys watched it?" he asked Serenity and Fitz as they started to make their way out of the theatre, passing other people who were on their way in, and Aeris couldn't help but wonder if they were all from the academy.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 2138 comments that_lesbian_obsessed_with_Satan wrote: "Zorras asked Brooke, "What movie do ya wanna watch?""

"you pick"

Brooke says

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jaws?" He asked

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 2138 comments "I never saw it"

Brooke said

"okay"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's really good. There's a lot of blood." Zorras said, excitedly

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 2138 comments "Blood!? I like blood"

Brooke said

"okay we're watching Jaws"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zorras laughed.

After the movie he asked Brooke if she liked it.

(( gtg ttyl ))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 2138 comments ((bye))

Brooke nodded

"I liked ir"

message 37: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited May 27, 2020 06:33AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments clairene ⍥ wrote: ""I know right!" Aeris whispered back, glad to see that his friends were enjoying his little power display. He peeled his eyes to the screen, taking every action in, admiring Mulan and her bravery, ..."

Fitz shrugged. " The quality wasn't good but I liked the storyline" he said. " It was really fun though" he said as he checked the time. " I'm going to head back to my dorm to study" he said " I'm trying to get the Presidental Award" then he was off humming I'll make a Man Out of You

{Serenity}
"I thought it was good" Serenity said smiling at Aeris. " Do you want to head to the Café?" she offered. She thought Aeris might need to talk his recent problems out and she wanted to help get past this.

message 38: by clairene ⍥ (new)

Aeris smiled with amusement at Fitz's humming, but didn't say anything because he could never sing anyway. As he watched his new guy friend walk away, he turned back to Serenity and nodded, "Sure, let's head to the cafe. I've always liked my Hazelnut Latte anyway - I just hope that Emerson isn't on duty, because she works there, do you know that?" He ran a hand through his hair, and placed a hand in his pocket as he waited for Serenity's response, a small smile still on his face.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity nodded. " If she is there, I can go in myself and order our drinks" she offered." I liked the dragonfruit drink" She didn't want any drama that was nessasary. Which was to say she didn't like any drama. " You're alright about this right?" Serenity asked concered.

message 40: by clairene ⍥ (new)

Aeris nodded, as he had mentioned, he was not concerned because they weren't even a couple. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm really, really not affected. I just don't want any drama if she sees me. She's the one who is more... how do I put it? More emotionally volatile," Aeris reassured her for the 5th time. He had legitimately not felt bad for having a break with Emerson, he thought it was good for him anyway, to get rid of the toxic in his life.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity smiled relieved. "I trust you" Serenity said. TO her surprise she meant it. SHe had known him for about a week yet she trusted him completely. It was like a kind of instant trust. " I can order the drinks online, it'll be faster that way" Serenity offered pulling out her phone. She put her order of dragonfruit drink and her finger hovered over the search button. " Hazelnut latte?" she confirmed

message 42: by clairene ⍥ (new)

Aeris grinned, "That's right. Hazelnut latte. But I didn't know that the cafe is now digitalised, that's pretty cool." Then he reached for his phone and scrolled through the announcements, and realised that indeed it was online, and they could make their orders so that they could have it when they reached the cafe. That made life so much easier for the customers like Serenity and himself.

After he saw Serenity order the drink, he gestured at the exit and started to head towards the open air, finally seeing light after being in the dark cinema. "So do you want to air-fly there, or how do you want to get there?" Aeris asked, already creating two air balls and raising an eyebrow at her.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 817 comments Serenity smiled remembering the feeling of her first travel that way. " Let's air-fly" she said. SHe loved the feeling of gliding through the air and it just never got old. " I was surprised too" she added going back to his café comment." But I was bored and so I found the movie theatre and the online café!" she grinned at Aeris and plopped down on a air ball. " This is one of the best feelings ever" she decided

While she was on there she clicked the pay button after adding his drink. " Do you want to go in, or should I?" she asked. " Should we both go in?" Serenity honestly didn't care. She wanted to spend as much time in the air.

message 44: by clairene ⍥ (new)

"We can both go in, I mean, I've always loved the smell of coffee and everything," Aeris told her, and glided his air-ball and hers to allow them to land nicely in front of the cafe. They earned some looks from the customers in the cafe, but he shrugged and gave them a wide grin, before pushing the door open. He didn't care if Emerson was there or not, but fortunately she wasn't, and he immediately felt less tensed, and held open the door for Serenity.

(( i think you can comment there now! ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciara walked in, her eyes widening at the sight of the cute little movie theater. "I haven't been to a movie theater in forever," she whispered excitedly. Ciara stepped forward to the ticket both to buy tickets.

message 46: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana grinned. "Me neither." She went over to the snack shack area and bought a small portion of all of them. She came back with her arms full. "Think I got enough fuel to last us." she said with a smile. "Ready?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ciara laughed at the sight of Caelana with all the candy. "Yeah I think that will definitely be enough," she said grinning, "which movie do you want to watch?" she said, gesturing at all of the options.

message 48: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) Caelana closed her eyes. "A new marvel one just came out." she said. "Want to see it? "

message 49: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) ((she was deep in thought that's y she was closing her eyes she does that when she has 2 survive ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

“That sounds great!” Ciara said, buying the tickets. “Here you go!” she said, handing Caelana her ticket

« previous 1