What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blindsprings
This topic is about Blindsprings
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Fantasy graphic novel was written by a female artist who posted a page continuing the story every couple of days. Heard about this book from a trailer on it on Youtube; I think from Buzzfeed?? [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee Anne | 5 comments I lost this book a couple of years ago, but I think the blog started in 2015, maybe earlier. There was a girl who lived in a forest and was kept in the forest by forest spirits until this boy came into the forest and she went away with him. That's really all I remember. I think the girl could talk to animals?!

message 2: by Lee (new)

Lee Anne | 5 comments Oh! I forgot to mention I'm pretty sure the girl had red hair and the reason why I lost track of the book was because the story had not been finished when I read it last. I think the girl was a princess who had to be kept hidden for some reason. Please find this book. I'm desperate!

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee Anne | 5 comments OMG YES!!! Thanks soooo much :)

message 4: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2180 comments Lee wrote: "OMG YES!!! Thanks soooo much :)"

You're welcome! It looks super cute, I think I'm going to read it myself :)

message 5: by Kris (last edited May 22, 2020 10:53AM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Lee. Here's the Goodreads link for Becca's find - Blindsprings by Kadi Fedoruk.

Please note: Post only the Goodreads link for a suggested book title, not a link for another website. (If the book hasn't been added to Goodreads yet, just mention the title and author. A Goodreads librarian can add it for you.)

message 6: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2180 comments Kris wrote: "Please note: Post only the Goodreads link for a suggested..."

Thank you for letting me know, Kris, and apologies! For some reason I didn't even check if it was on Goodreads, just assumed that a webcomic wouldn't be. Thanks again for all the work you mods and librarians do.

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
No worries. Thanks for your help, Becca.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blindsprings (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kadi Fedoruk (other topics)