Zodiaddicts_Cursed Fates Teardown discussion

Storm Dragon Pet (Spoilerish I dunno 🙈)

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethan (new)

Bethan | 5 comments Ummmmmmmmm what the hell with the storm Dragon Pet and insemination of Aunt Juniper.... Excuse me but WHAT?!?!?

*insert all the gasp faces*

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoe.s.a)  (zoe-s-a) | 4 comments OMG YES!!! Wtf is that all about!?!?!?! I know Lionel was trying to get to Dante but HOW did he manage that!?!?! We need more books to know 🤣🤣

message 3: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Phoenix (izzywizz) | 6 comments But saying that though, he isn't interested in the kids and it says that he is a family man.. Plus Roary and Dante were at the acrux Manor and that's why Roary is in Darkmore?!

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoe.s.a)  (zoe-s-a) | 4 comments I think that maybe Dante ‘owed’ something to Lionel and that is how he was about to convince Dante to give up his little swimmers so that the Aunt could be inseminated! Apparently if we read on there’s a theory that someone in the group has! I keep on reading to find out what 🤣🤣

message 5: by Aerie (new)

Aerie W. (aerienne) | 30 comments think you are right. maybe he does it to save Elise from prosecution or something...

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex Wilkes (the_neverending_bookshelf) | 16 comments omg no I just got to this bit. wtf Lionel needs to die a horrible horrible death

message 7: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Convoy | 8 comments I had to read it twice to make sure I was reading it right, lionel is evil and has to die

message 8: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 18 comments Maybe he did it for Rosalie. The brutality and evil is to much

BokaniSak*BookWhore (bokanisakbookwhore) | 30 comments Mod
I hope in some twisted way Dante exchanged his sperm for some randoms cause I just can’t swallow the idea of him fathering 3kids he’s not even fathering🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

message 10: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 18 comments BokaniSak*BookWhore wrote: "I hope in some twisted way Dante exchanged his sperm for some randoms cause I just can’t swallow the idea of him fathering 3kids he’s not even fathering🤦🏾‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️"

Love that idea, anyway to screw Lionel.

message 11: by Bethan (new)

Bethan | 5 comments Just got to the party bit where he ignores them. He deffo had to have tricked Lionel with rando sperm somehow 😂 hopefully

message 12: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 18 comments Bethan wrote: "Just got to the party bit where he ignores them. He deffo had to have tricked Lionel with rando sperm somehow 😂 hopefully"

Maybe with Elise’s one male friend...Eugene Dipper!

message 13: by Alex (last edited May 22, 2020 06:21AM) (new)

Alex Wilkes (the_neverending_bookshelf) | 16 comments There's no way he'd be that cold to his kids even if Lionel forced him. maybe it's got something to do with why (view spoiler)

message 14: by Aerie (new)

Aerie W. (aerienne) | 30 comments Ok, at the party scene (38%), and agreed, Dipper would be awesome! NO way they could be Dante's.

message 15: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 18 comments Aerie wrote: "Ok, at the party scene (38%), and agreed, Dipper would be awesome! NO way they could be Dante's."

Definitely not Dante’s, family is everything. Can’t wait until the pitball game that they teased. More Dante, some Rosalie and possibly more clues to DF and DP. These ladies are amazing.

Mary Beth wrote: "Bethan wrote: "Just got to the party bit where he ignores them. He deffo had to have tricked Lionel with rando sperm somehow 😂 hopefully"

Maybe with Elise’s one male friend...Eugene Dipper!"

Yikes😂😂😂😂😂 that would be epic!!!

Alex wrote: "There's no way he'd be that cold to his kids even if Lionel forced him. maybe it's got something to do with why [spoilers removed]"
Exactly what I was thinking. They must have been switching that sperm!

message 18: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoe.s.a)  (zoe-s-a) | 4 comments He 100% swapped the sperm! There’s no way he wouldn’t be involved with his own kids!!!

message 19: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Convoy | 8 comments soooooo not his kids