Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

Storks in a Blue Sky
This topic is about Storks in a Blue Sky
Special Announcement > Storks in a Blue Sky by Carol Anne Dobson, a historical romance set in England and France.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Dobson | 21 comments Storks in a Blue Sky by Carol Anne Dobson is a historical romance set in England and France in the 18th century. Winner of the 2009 David St John Thomas Fiction Award.

message 2: by Sandra (new) - added it

Sandra Beck | 46 comments So want to read this as I love historical romance......

message 3: by Carol (last edited Jun 27, 2020 01:25AM) (new) - added it

Carol Dobson | 21 comments Hecate's Moon is the sequel to Storks in a Blue Sky and again follows the fortunes of the Delacroix family.

message 4: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Dobson | 21 comments It is left to the reader to decide whether there are supernatural happenings or not. Hecate's Moon can be read in two ways.

message 5: by H. (new)

H. James (h_melvin_james) | 19 comments Carol wrote: "It is left to the reader to decide whether there are supernatural happenings or not. Hecate's Moon can be read in two ways."

I have a mysterious and mystic character in my epic two-volume novel, Tares among the Wheat. I leave it to the reader to decide if they believe the character is a person, a spirit, or only a head concussion patient's imagining.

message 6: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol Dobson | 21 comments H. wrote: "Carol wrote: "It is left to the reader to decide whether there are supernatural happenings or not. Hecate's Moon can be read in two ways."

I have a mysterious and mystic character in my epic two-v..."

You have a very diverse and interesting ancestry, H. Your two novels look extremely interesting.