Mount Olympus discussion

Creating... > Demigod you!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (last edited May 23, 2020 06:53AM) (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 499 comments Mod
Present yourself as a demigod here! (Only one for each of you ;)

Tell us:
- Your name (either you create one or you can take the one you use on your profile which would be easier for other people to remember)
- Your godly parent
- Your weapon(s)
- Your power(s)
- Your appearance
- Your personality
- And any other thing you'd like to share!

message 2: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

My name: Domitylle or any nickname you wanna give me

Godly parent: Athena but I joined the Hunt

Weapons: a bow and arrow, two silver daggers and my hair for a distraction (they are quite long and when my enemies get them in the face at high speed, it can be pretty painful), my quick thinking and the pockets of one my quest pants in which I can put about anything (even a bathtub ;)

Powers: brains, startegic thinking, I think of a lot of details, I analyse quickly the situations, I can do all sorts of crafts without really thinking about it

Appearance: red head, long straight (curly when they are wet) hair, stormy grey eyes, some freckles, light skin but I can tan during summer, medium height

Personality: nice, always want to help, don't like attention, mostly happy though I can be quite moody when I haven't slept enough

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 24 comments Name: Lizzy
Godly Parent: Apollo but I joined the hunt.
Weapons: A white and silver watch that turns into a crossbow as well as a sharpened kitchen knife.
Powers; Make people speak in rhymes and is medically skilled.
Appearance: Short curly brown hair.Lightish skin.Dark brown eyes.Tall but extremely clumbsy.
Personality: Mostly positive, I say the most stupidest things sometimes.Some days i'll just be in a bad mood for no particular reason.

message 4: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Cool! You can go and check out this link now!

message 5: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Wow! Amazing!

message 6: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

I'm sure it has been! It's really some serious work you did there ;)
It's really amazing!

(I didn't search for a name... 😅🙈)

message 7: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

;)

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Name: Ada
Godly Parent: Athena( but i joined the hunt )
Weapons: bow and arrow, sword
Powers: fighting, climbing, running( being athletic )
Appearance: Brown long thick hair, chocolate eyes, tall( I’m am REALLLLLLYYYYY tall irl ), athletic, likes to wear a braid
Personality: kind, funny, loves reading, loves writing, running, quiet and shy, I’m very loyal to my friends( might add or change this later )

message 9: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (last edited May 27, 2020 04:08PM) (new)

Wow! It's awesome!
And I love that your a child of Athena who joined the Hunt!

You can go and chat with your siblings on here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
And with other hunters on here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
And you can also have a status in the cabins on here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

:)

˙• a∂a •˙  (painmakesushuman) Thanks!

message 11: by Panda! (new)

Panda! name: Zelda
Your godly parent: Atremis
Your weapon: bow and arrows
Your power(s): running really fast and I'm always ready to do anything
Your appearance: i have long blond wavy hair and light blue eyes
personality: shy, quiet, but I talk really fast, and I stay to myself

message 12: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

;)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 226 comments - Your name: Z
- Your godly parent: Hades
- Your weapon(s): bow and arrow and two daggers
- Your power(s): shadow-travel and summon the dead
- Your appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/e7/...
- Your personality: kind, loyal, caring, introvert, booklover
- i have epilepsy and cp on my right side

message 14: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Coooooool! 😉

message 15: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs ~Name: Cat
~godly parent: Athena
~weapon(s): bronze-rimmed broadsword that is concealed as a silver charm bracelet. Also have a necklace with an infinite drachma bestowed to me by Apollo which lets me use Iris Messages indefinitely.
~power(s): Mostly wit and physical strength, but occasionally I can blind attackers with a burst of bright light.
~appearance: exuberant curly light brown hair that borders being blonde, which reaches halfway down my back. My eyes are a light brownish/green, hazel in the light. Kinda short, but lean from consistent training ;)
~personality: very easy to make laugh. I laugh at things that aren't even funny just to lighten the mood, although it frequently happens at the wrong time. also sarcastic, faithful, confident, driven, and extremely loyal.
~other: the bright light power happens because I'm a legacy of Apollo. Also: my best friend is a daughter of Hades but I think she's yet to join this group :)

message 16: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

So cool!
I love it!
:)

message 17: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs Thanks Dom! ❤️

message 18: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

😉

message 19: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) - Your name : Rey
- Your godly parent: Poseidon
- Your weapon(s): Sword/Spear
- Your power(s): Talking to horses and water manipulation
- Your appearance
- Your personality: Fun, a little sensitive, fierce, will protect people close to me at all costs, you do not want to get on my bad side.
- Other: I am one of the Hunters of Artemis. Plus I knows 3 languages - Hindi, English and Malayalam

message 20: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Heyyyy! I love it!

message 21: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) Thnxxxxx!!!!!

message 22: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs I love the weapon Daphne! 😂

message 23: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Wow! So cool!
Happy to have a new sibling ;)
And the weapon is amazing 😂

message 24: by Leslyn (new)

Leslyn Jordan (leslyn-jordan) Name: Leslyn
-Godly Parent: Athena
-Your Weapons: Books and sarcasm
-Powers: Mind
-Appearance: 5’3, dark curly hair, green eyes
-Personality: Introverted but talkative, intelligent but horrifically bad at maths
-Any other thing: Can rap nicki minaj songs like i’m on stage at coachella :)

message 25: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry), Daughter of Athena | Hunter of Artemis (new)

Looks absolutely amazing!!

message 26: by lemon (new)

lemon ((you can call this a funeral)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) Name: Victoria Nguyen
Godly Parent: Athena
Weapon: bow and arrows
Power: telumkinesis
Appearance: https://pin.it/6rEruU0
Personality: really nice, extrovert, extremely smart, loves to make friends, a bit rebellious, takes everything literally, has an eccentric vocabulary, hates injuries