Hornet's nest discussion

RP > Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by noodle! (last edited May 21, 2020 08:07AM) (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 372 comments Mod
Starbucks who?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(never heard of herrrr)

message 3: by noodle! (new)

(( XD ))

message 4: by noodle! (new)

Griffin skips in and orders a caramel macchiato. She takes her drink and sits down at a nearby booth, staring out the window curiously.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria came in, no longer wet from the river. She had fixed her hair and wore a light blue victorian style dress. She ordered a hot chocolate, paid, then noticed Griffin. She sat down across from her, hoping she was invited. "Hello..." She said softly, with a half-smile.

message 6: by noodle! (new)

Griffin flinches and glances at Victoria. Once she recognizes who it is, she smooths out her hoodie and sets down her drink. "Hiya!" She says with a bright smile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria smiled brighter, which was rare for her. "Thank you for saving me at the river..."

message 8: by noodle! (new)

Griffin's smile didn't fade when she said, "I'm sure you'd do the same for me if an evil spirit tried to drown me in a river and I could barely breathe because of the corset I was so unfortunately wearing."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria blushed slightly. "I would," She smiled, sipping her hot chocolate. She laughed softly. "Fuji, I believe that was their name, thought we were on a date."

message 10: by noodle! (new)

Griffin drinks her caramel macchiato too fast and coughs into her sleeve. "Why would she think that?" She asks, her voice rough.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria's brow furrowed slightly. She laid one of her hands on Griffin's. "Are you okay? And I'm not sure..."

message 12: by noodle! (last edited Jun 27, 2020 12:22PM) (new)

Griffin stops coughing and smiles weakly. "Yep, sorry it just startled me, is all." She said, fighting a blush as she sees Victoria's hand on hers.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Victoria said, brightening up again and withdrawing her hand. She thought for a moment, then her eyes widened. "Why were you surprised?" She blushed furiously, realizing how bad that question was phrased. "I-I mean... I...."

message 14: by noodle! (new)

Griffin's face reddens and she stutters through her answer. "I- uh- um- g-guess- i- uh- didn't- uh..." she trails off, embarrassed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria sat in silence for a moment, then leaned forward to put her head on her hands. Her elbows rested on the table, very unladylike. She smiled slightly, her hair somewhat falling out of its bun. "Well... we-we.... could? Do that, I mean. To-Together?"

message 16: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles and mirrors Victoria's actions, leaning forward on the table to put her head on her hands, elbows resting on the table. She brushes a loose strand of hair out of Victoria's face and smiles. "Sure! I'd l-love to!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria smiled, then took Griffin's hand. "Okay! Well... where to? We could go anywhere you want."

message 18: by noodle! (new)

Griffin thinks for a moment before squeezing Victoria's hand gently. "How about the woods? It's quite serene."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Victoria smiled, squeezing her hand gently back. "When do you want to go?"

message 20: by noodle! (new)

"Is now okay?" Griffin asks, nudging Victoria gently.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria nodded, then laughed slightly. She stood and threw away her cup, then waited for Griffin. She took her hand in hers as they walked away.

message 22: by noodle! (new)

(( to the woods? ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Si, you post first))

message 24: by noodle! (new)

Griffin skips into the cafe and orders a caramel macchiato with three shots of espresso.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria followed her, smiling, and ordered a large chocolate cookie crumble creme frap with extra cookie.

message 26: by noodle! (new)

Griffin pats her head affectionately. She grabs her drink and looks around. "Any ideas on where to sit?" she asks, recoiling from her drink. "Agh, hot."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria laughs at Griffin, grabbing her drink. It's basically the gaudiest frap you could think of, it hardly has any actual coffee. She walks over to a booth near a window and sits down. "Window seat!" she smiles, way too happy about a window.

message 28: by noodle! (new)

Griffin follows, carrying her drink. Her drink is basically caffeine and caramel. She had gotten used to the bitter taste, so she didn't mind it. The extra energy always helps. She sits down across from Victoria and smiles at her compassionately.

message 29: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Creepo leaned against the window trying to get a view through the seats

message 30: by noodle! (new)

Griffin stares at Creepo and waves, kinda unnerved.

message 31: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Creeo smiled and waved back

message 32: by (new)

​ (dragomania) *Creepo

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria glanced at Creepo, slightly unnerved, then looked back at Griffin and smiled. She sipped her coffee. "So! Do you have a job, or something?" Victoria asked, curious.

((Sorry for the late response, I got caught in a youtube whirlwind))

message 34: by noodle! (new)

(( All good! ))

message 35: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles and nods, taking a tentative sip of her coffee. Once she notices it has cooled down significantly, she takes a large swig and nods again. "I work at the pet store down the street. What about you? Do you have a job?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my god. Animals!!!" Victoria squealed. She was able to calm herself down after a while, taking deep breaths. "No, I don't work. My parents died and left me with a huge fortune."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) [[*is debating whether or not to yeet Fuji over here so she can steal a coffee*]]

message 38: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { ya yeet }

message 39: by noodle! (new)

(( yeet her ))

message 40: by noodle! (new)

Griffin grins. "You really love animals? I was thinking of adopting one of them. Maybe we could choose one together?" she asks, taking a sip of her drink.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria basically exploded. "YESS!!! pLEASE YES!!"

message 42: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles and pats her head. "You want to go now?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes!" Victoria replied, jumping up. She downed her coffee, jumping up and down. "Let's go let's go let's go-"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Noodle .3. wrote: "(( yeet her ))"

((yeeting))

Fuji walked into the cafe. She ordered the chocolatiest thing she could find on the menu, having a conversation with the worker. When she got her coffee, she smiled at him and said a few things, before turning around and leaving. The worker watched her go, his eyes seeming a bit glazed over. As soon as the door closed, he seemed to snap out of it. "She didn't pay for that, did she?" He said aloud.

message 45: by noodle! (new)

Griffin stood up and tossed out her coffee. "Alright! Calm down! I'm movin." She says as she takes Victoria's hand and they run out of the shop.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tobias walked in with Vinnie.

message 47: by noodle! (new)

Vinnie skips in and orders a caramel macchiato. He smiles at Tobias and bobs his head.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tobias orders a vanilla iced chai tea latte and sits down.

message 49: by noodle! (new)

Vinnie sits down across from him and sips his coffee.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

“Wait so is your power being gay?” Realization hit him. “That’s awesome!!”

« previous 1 3