Hornet's nest discussion

RP > Woods

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by noodle! (last edited May 21, 2020 08:07AM) (new)

noodle! (rip_myself_into_confetti) | 372 comments Mod
Completely safe
:3

message 2: by noodle! (new)

Griffin skips into the woods cheerfully, looking back to see if Victoria is coming.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria did her best to keep up, panting slightly from the corset. She paused for a moment, leaning against a tree to catch her breath.

message 4: by noodle! (new)

Griffin turns around, heading back to Victoria. She rubs her back gently. "Ya know, you could breathe better without the corset. I don't want you to pass out." She notes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria nodded slowly. She pulled off her dress. Underneath was her long white nightgown, with the corset over it. She looked at Griffin over her shoulder. "Unlace it, please?"

message 6: by noodle! (new)

Griffin nods, blushing faintly as she unlaces the corset hugging Victoria's torso.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

When she was done, Victoria pulled it off and threw it on the ground. She pulled her dress back on, the turned to face Griffin, somewhat close to her. "Won't be needing that!" she laughed.

message 8: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles and notices that Victoria's bun was coming undone. "Your bun is unraveling." She says, stifling a laugh.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria looked peeved. "It's always doing that," She laughed, pulling the bun out. She let her hair fall loose, draping onto her shoulders. "It's alright like that, for now," She blushed.

message 10: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles, tilting her head. "You look beautiful." She says, sighing.

message 11: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "GET A ROOM!" shouted a random voice from nowhere in particular

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 27, 2020 01:58PM) (new)

Victoria hesitated, biting her lip, then laid a hand on Griffin's cheek. "You do too...." She said softly. Victoria furrowed her brow after hearing the voice.

message 13: by noodle! (new)

Griffin smiles and gently leans into Victoria's hand, ignoring the interrupting voice.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria hesitated again, looking into Griffin's eyes, then leaned in and gently kissed her, sliding her hand from Griffin's face into her hair.

message 15: by noodle! (new)

(( Drago that's your cue ))

message 16: by noodle! (last edited Jun 27, 2020 02:08PM) (new)

Griffin kisses her back before pulling away and smiling. (( my brain is shutting down. I had a whole like 3 sentences of lovey stuff in my head and I just lost it ))

message 17: by (new)

​ (dragomania) "gEt A rOoM!!!!!!!!!!!1"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

Victoria smiled, then frowned slightly and pulled away slightly when she heard the voice. "Maybe we should go somewhere more private? I know our date was supposed to be here, but..." She motioned with her head to the general area the voice was coming from.

message 19: by noodle! (new)

Griffin frowns. "Yeah, where is that even coming from?" She looks around for a moment before adding, "We could head to my house, if you want?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria blushed slightly. "Okay!" she smiled. She grabbed her hand.

message 21: by noodle! (last edited Jun 27, 2020 02:28PM) (new)

Griffin smiles and leads Victoria in the direction of her house.

(( https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Fuji wandered through the forest. She took a sip of her coffee and yelped. "Ack! Hot!" She shook her head and kept walking, talking to herself. "Hells, I think I just killed my tongue. Why does coffee have to be served so frickin hot? They should make people sign waivers. Honestly..."

message 23: by (new)

​ (dragomania) { actually some seriously horrible stuff has happened due to overheated coffee }

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) [Damn people really should sign waivers]