Skokie Public Library discussion

To Drink and To Eat: New Edition
This topic is about To Drink and To Eat
To Drink and to Eat Discussion > Question 1: Tools & Tips

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Breyne | 450 comments Mod
Were there any tools or tips that stood out to you? Anything you added to your "must have" list for your kitchen?

Allyson | 155 comments A garlic slicer! And maybe the coffee maker...

Becca Boland | 690 comments Mod
I have been so tempted to pull my stovetop espresso maker out of storage. I should do it. A friend of mine actually recently unburied hers (a wedding gift) but she tried to wing it and it did not go well. I was able to tell her not to use soap on it in the future, though.

I don't know if it is a tip really but I thought the information about history like "pinky out" was really interesting.

Allyson | 155 comments Becca wrote: "I don't know if it is a tip really but I thought the information about history like "pinky out" was really interesting."

yes-- the pinky thing was fascinating!!

Diana La Cazadora (strawberrykiss) | 156 comments I liked the crepe creation story. I would love to say it inspired me to MAKE crepes, but it admittedly inspired me more to want to EAT crepes.

Oooh. Yes! I feel like most of the food related content I've been consuming over the past few months has made me want food but I have done little to no actual cooking.