Potterhead Clubbbbbbbbb discussion

Harry Potter Series Box Set (Harry Potter, #1-7)
This topic is about Harry Potter Series Box Set
Characters > Who's your favorite character?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Lilli Gilliam | 637 comments Mod
My favorite character is Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange! What are your favorite characters?

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 457 comments Mod
I have a few (all girls 😁)!!!
I love Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Nymphadora and Bellatrix (even though she is like super mean and all)!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Hermione, Bellatrix, and Rita Skeeter.

2 out of 3vin common ;)
Why do you like Rita Skeeter so much? You are the first person I meet who likes her :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know. She seems kind of...misunderstood? idk. I also have a cat named Rita so that could be part of it too! 😁

Oh yeah! 😆

message 7: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 28 comments I like Neville,lupin,Fred, and George

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Luna, Ginny, Hermione of course, Bellatrix and Fred and George

message 9: by Charlene (new)

Charlene  Turner: KINGDOM KEEPER Hermione, Neville, Snape and Fred and George

message 10: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (kendallruman) | 206 comments Her Milne is my favorite, and I also like draco, because he turned good in the end. Sirius is another of my favorites

message 11: by Saniye (new)

Saniye (saniyea3) | 173 comments luna, hermione, draco, etc but those are the main :)

message 12: by Elsje (moony) (new)

Elsje (moony) Mitchell | 1 comments My favourite character is definitely Remus Lupin!! xD I also love Tonks, Fred, George, Sirius and Neville

message 13: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 28 comments I loooooooove Dobby

message 14: by Ayla, Slytherclaw Girl! (And crazy HP fan) (new) - added it

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 664 comments Mod
I love Dobby, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and Tonks. I also kind of like Bellatrix even though she’s evil. I think she kind of makes the story more interesting

message 15: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments I love Fred and George, Lupin, Padfoot, most of all Kingsley.

❤️BookGirl❤️ i love Dobby, Hermione, and Ginny

message 17: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) hermione, tina from fantastic beasts and where to find them, and rowan from harry potter hogwarts mystery

message 18: by Ayla, Slytherclaw Girl! (And crazy HP fan) (new) - added it

Yes Bella same here!!

message 19: by Ayla, Slytherclaw Girl! (And crazy HP fan) (new) - added it

XD

I feel like Bellatrix is important to the story, it wouldn't be the same without her

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yessss I actually love Bellatrix!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

AspiringAuthor wrote: "I love Luna, Ginny, Hermione of course, Bellatrix and Fred and George"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yep, hasn't changed

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

YES

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Like Maeve?? lol

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr! I love hating her, but I also really admire her for her badassery

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I admire their boldness. Amarantha from ACOTAR is like...my dark role model, lmao

message 27: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments I don’t think you can read Harry Potter without feeling attached to Luna. And for Bellatrix, she just completes the dark side that a main or minor character can’t do.

message 28: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Mine are Ginny and Draco Malfoy!

message 29: by Mils (new)

Mils (iluvmybooks) Hermione and Ginny!!

message 30: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments I would agree about Ginny, but Hermione bugs me sometimes.

Sophie ~HP & Hamilton Lover~ (sophierae) I have a lot of favorites! Hermione, Ginny, Snape, Luna, Dumbledore, Lupin and Sirius Black. I also have some more....but those will come later! XD

message 32: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra I agree, Hermione is one of my favorites, but she can get a bit annoying sometimes too.

message 33: by Maple (new)

Maple (bookish_maple) Hermionie, Luna, Ginny, Lupin, Sirius,Dumbledore and Hagrid

message 34: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments I agree whole heartedly with all of those

message 35: by BLOBBIE (new)

BLOBBIE (blobbieakastuti) Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom are my favs

message 36: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments Yes, they are awesome.

message 37: by kristelle ♡ (new)

kristelle ♡  (krireads) | 35 comments I hope im not too late but my favourite characters are:
Hermione, Ron, Neville, Harry, Remus, Sirius and book Ginny :)

message 38: by Dubhease (new)

Dubhease | 85 comments Definitely Luna.

Dovey the Crazy Bookworm (and writer) i really like bellatrix, regulus, tonks and book ginny

Dovey the Crazy Bookworm (and writer) oooh and scorpious

message 41: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments The top ones are good, but why Scorpious? We only saw him in the epilogue.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Fred and George because they are funny and love to play pranks, just like me! I like Ginny because, I dunno, she's sort of badass?! She's also a very good quidditch player! Also, also, I like Bellatrix Lestrange because, I dunno, she is awesome and also a badass, In my opinion =)

message 43: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 598 comments Bellatrix is definitely the number one villain. Though, Grindelwald isn't bad either. The Weasley's are all good, but not the best. If you want to find the truly best character, look at Kinglsey Shacklebolt.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I can definitely see why you would think Kingsley would be the best character.