Potterhead Clubbbbbbbbb discussion

Totally Outside Harry Potter > Be More Active!!!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Lilli Gilliam | 637 comments Mod
Hey guys!!! Nobody is really commenting any more! :(
Plz be more active!! If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to message me or comment back!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 457 comments Mod
Hey!
I think you should maybe add things on this group or organize events to make more entertaining and interesting ;)
Maybe add HP related games or organize Read-a-thons or BOTM's or things like that!

message 3: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Okay! Can you message me cause I have no idea how to do that!!!

message 4: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Jonathan wrote: "Hello Muggles and Magical Beings"

What is your status? I'm a pure blood. You?

message 5: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 28 comments Half blood

message 6: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Aliaa wrote: "Muggle"

Muggle? How did you find your way here? :)

message 7: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Aliaa wrote: "~Lilli Gilliam~ wrote: "Aliaa wrote: "Muggle"

Muggle? How did you find your way here? :)"

I have my tricks.... If you have a problem with a muggle being here, then I'll leave! Just kidding! :)"

I just now found this comment lol :)

message 8: by reyd. (new)

reyd. (2031) I'm sorry, I've been busy with building my GR group!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! Nobody's really being active again. Please give suggestions if you have any new fun ideas for the group! And please try to be more active! Thanks!

message 10: by Ayla, Slytherclaw Girl! (And crazy HP fan) (new)

Ayla (the_fandom_queen) | 664 comments Mod
Yes guys!!! PLEASE be more active!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any ideas for adding more fun or interesting things, please tell us!!!!! :(

message 11: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn | 184 comments I love the outfit challenges for this group and those I do.

I hope so sometime finish my oc’s to role play with but I am so indecisive and don’t really know how to do it in general (plus last names are so hard to come up with!)

Anyway my main point for writing this,
I used to be really active in last to post wins, but now that everyone is just doing numbers it’s not as fun as talking to each other and telling people ‘I’m winning’ ‘you sure?!’ ‘Yep, are you?’ ‘Yeah but I’m not sure you are’
And they said they want to just have a fast battle for who posts last once they get to a certain in number and I think that is dumb, personally, because it’s meant to be last to post, just going on for no reason, ultimately ending in one person. Witch we all knew wasn’t really going to happen, but it was fun anyways...now it’s not.

message 12: by Ayla, Slytherclaw Girl! (And crazy HP fan) (new)

Ayla (the_fandom_queen) | 664 comments Mod
Katelyn I have some ideas! One, don’t worry about the last names, and we can teach you how to roleplay! And two, maybe we could add some more things to make the group better?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I never do last names for roleplay unless I really want to, so...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

and RPing is easy!

message 15: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn | 184 comments Awesome role play sounds so fun and I can’t wait to start!

And the group is amazing!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Katelyn and Ayla! Also, Katelyn, you can make multiple OCs, and if you want to change something about them later, you can go back and change it. And I think that would be more fun for Last to comment, too. If anyone else has any ideas, please share them with us!

message 17: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn | 184 comments I am trying to make multiple ocs and I think that’s why it’s taking so long, but I’ll work on them so they get finished soon

message 18: by Lilli Gilliam, Voldemort Fangirl (new)

Hi guys! Thx for being active in this group!