Grimoire (RP) discussion

Cemetery

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) Amanda stood in the cemetery, her dark eyes roving over the rough stone graves and overgrown grass, yellow and brittle for lack of rain. Though the sun was bright, an enteral shadow seemed to be draped over the scene, like a silken cloak.

(Sorry for the horrible description!)

Amanda Artist Cat (amandawholovesbooks) She walked between the headstones, the hem of her vivid violet gypsy skirt brushing the grass. Gently, as if taking care not to wake a sleeping infant, she went up to one crumbling headstone and placed a small bunch of baby's breath upon it. Then she left, as silently as she came.

message 4: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments (it’s been ages since i’ve roleplayed sorry if it’s a bit weird at first!)
Loire walked through the cemetery, a basket full of flowers in her arm. Every grave she passed, she took out a flower and placed it on the ground, a sad smile on her face. She did this every year on the same day, to whatever cemetery she was nearest at the time.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko watched discreetly, unsure of how to approach Loire. She’d been back in Transylvania for a while.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( bro I forgot about Niko, Zagon, Loire, and Vito

Heh those OG characters are iconic ))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(period

OEMCMKWKCKQKCOW

I JUST REMEMBERED

CASSSSS)

message 8: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire’s lips were moving as she talked quietly. “It’s been so long,” she said in french. “My hair’s gotten longer, and i’ve started painting again. I know how much you liked my paintings.” She bent down again and set a rose on a small grave, and moved to the next.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

ur father oz. wrote: "(period

OEMCMKWKCKQKCOW

I JUST REMEMBERED

CASSSSS)"

(( bRuH ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "Loire’s lips were moving as she talked quietly. “It’s been so long,” she said in french. “My hair’s gotten longer, and i’ve started painting again. I know how much you liked my paintings.” She bent..."

(( Loire and Ophelia are the most put together in this RP while the rest of the characters be high most of the time *coff* Jules *coff* ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lezzie [[ I cant seem to focus... You dont seem to notice Im not here ]] wrote: "kylee wrote: "Loire’s lips were moving as she talked quietly. “It’s been so long,” she said in french. “My hair’s gotten longer, and i’ve started painting again. I know how much you liked my painti..."

(AYE BRUH NOT FUNNY LMAOO)

message 12: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments (They both got things they need to do. well, ophelia does. she had to find a way to become a bird again. and she did, but she can turn when she wants now)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "Loire’s lips were moving as she talked quietly. “It’s been so long,” she said in french. “My hair’s gotten longer, and i’ve started painting again. I know how much you liked my paintings.” She bent..."

Niko approached quietly, keeping a respectful distance. Her hair was down to her waist now, and her eyes were more cat-like than before.
“Good evening, Ms. Dupont.”

message 14: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire jumped, a few flowers dropping out of her bag. “Oh! Ms. Niko, you scared me,” she said, a hand to her heart.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( mS dUpOnT

Remind me again - Are they dating or are they exes? If they’re exes - then that’s the perfect way to greet them lmao ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

ur father oz. wrote: "Lezzie [[ I cant seem to focus... You dont seem to notice Im not here ]] wrote: "kylee wrote: "Loire’s lips were moving as she talked quietly. “It’s been so long,” she said in french. “My hair’s go..."

(( lmaooo ))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "(They both got things they need to do. well, ophelia does. she had to find a way to become a bird again. and she did, but she can turn when she wants now)"

(( why does she need to be a bird? AND OZZY REMOD ME OR I WILL BE CHAOTIC [wait you’re already chaotic

Yes we know] ))

message 18: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments (i’m not sure, but i think it’s complicated. loire isn’t huge into labels and relationships, she’s only been in one in general)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "(i’m not sure, but i think it’s complicated. loire isn’t huge into labels and relationships, she’s only been in one in general)"

(( Gotcha ))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "Loire jumped, a few flowers dropping out of her bag. “Oh! Ms. Niko, you scared me,” she said, a hand to her heart."

Niko smiled a little, her hands playing absentmindedly in her hair.
“I apologise. It’s nice to see you again.”

message 21: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments (ophelia used to be a raven, but got changed by a sweet witch, but the witch died before she could change her back)

message 22: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “It’s nice to see you too,” Loire responded, a different smile on her face than normal. it was smaller, a little bit sadder.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "(ophelia used to be a raven, but got changed by a sweet witch, but the witch died before she could change her back)"

(( oh god ))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko stopped walking, unsure if Loire wanted her to come closer.
“How have you been, Ms. Dupont?” She asked, eyes soft.

message 25: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “It’s been um.. hard, i suppose?” This was unlike Loire. She always seemed to have everything she says thought out before, she has never paused like this. “It’s normally hard around this time, but i’m getting better.”

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Awww they’re so formal it’s cute ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

kylee wrote: "“It’s been um.. hard, i suppose?” This was unlike Loire. She always seemed to have everything she says thought out before, she has never paused like this. “It’s normally hard around this time, but ..."

Niko tilted her head, expression sympathetic.
“Oh? Well.. we could talk about it, if you’d like. But I suppose you wouldn’t want to talk to someone who left for.. god knows how long.”

message 28: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire shook her head. “It hasn’t been that long. Well, it hasn’t felt long to me,” she chuckled nervously. “But um... Today is the anniversary of her... of Christine’s death. She was a- she was close to me.”

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko crossed her ankles.
“Oh.. I’m so sorry to hear that, Ms. Dupont. What was Christine like, if you don’t mind telling me.”

message 30: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire looked off in the distance, a small smile on her face. “Oh, she was a ray of sun till her last breath. we spent more than 30 years together,” she said. “She got me into painting, you know.”

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko smiled, intrigued.
“She seems like a wonderful woman. I’d love to have met her.”

message 32: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “I know she’d love you,” Loire said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko tilted her head.
“Really? I don’t think I could’ve ever beat you. You’re lovely, Loire.”

message 34: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire blushed and looked down at her now empty basket. “I seem to be out of flowers. Good thing there was enough.” Every single gravestone had a new fresh flower in front of it.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko looked around, her smile unwavering.
“This is beautiful, Loire. I’m sure they all appreciate it.”

message 36: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments Loire smiled, and walked to Niko’s side. “Shall we go get something warm to drink? It’s a bit cold. I’ll pay.”

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko nodded.
“That’d be nice. Though you don’t have to pay, Ms. Dupont.”

message 38: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments “No, I insist,” Loire said, and started walking to the café.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Niko sighed, but let it go.
“As you wish, Ms. Dupont.” She said with a smirk.

message 40: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) | 0 comments (cafe now?)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yuppers)