What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifter and vampire. Girl moves in with vampire & starts training with him? Later in series, her boyfriend is a cheetah-like shifter.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko I read a book a few years back and am trying to remember the title so I can re-read the series.... it’s paranormal genre... anyone remember reading a book with a girl that’s the lead character.. at first she’s not sure what she is... she moves in with a vampire I think and starts to train with him .... she ends up having a boyfriend later in the series that’s like a cheetah shifter lol helllp ! I can’t remember the name and can’t remember enough to find it on google !!

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 21, 2020 05:22AM) (new)

Kris | 33504 comments Mod
Jenna, that's a good start. Please add more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- Is this a paranormal romance?
- What's the location?
- What at the main character's jobs?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33504 comments Mod
I added some plot details to the topic header, so your book might be recognized from the header alone. Feel free to update it.

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice (bunnerz) | 8 comments Is this a reverse harem novel? Is she in an academy with any other students? Any idea how she meets the shifter?