The Reading Snails :) discussion

What books do you want to read?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

BlueSkyReader_o7 | 3 comments Mod
What books are you hoping to read soon? I'm about to start The Queen of Nothing

FairyTailFan100 | 1 comments I wanna read Heartless, but when it comes to reading with me it’s weird. It’s like I’d like to but something ends up stopping me, I don’t get it lol 😂

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (alexstickland) | 1 comments I keep staring at Chain of Gold sitting on my shelf. It’s so pretty, but it’s also huge! 😂

message 4: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (kenziemaybenot) i keep putting off starting the shatter me series, i read the first book a while ago and i don't remember much about it, but the plot is interesting enough that i want to try again. i just keep getting distracted by newer books lol

I feel ya'll!! Do any of you guys think you'll be starting the books you want to read anytime soon? Or are you curently reading something else?

message 6: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (kenziemaybenot) i’m waiting for the library to open again, for now i am mostly getting my books from the library app but it’s very overloaded right now, i think i have about four holds and all of them have a few weeks of wait time. i’ve mostly just been rereading and stuff

What library app are you using? I'm using Libby and they're are so many books I want to read but aren't on there

message 8: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (kenziemaybenot) i also use libby! even if there’s a book i want to read there’s always a wait list well over 6 weeks which is :( but theres not much of a selection anyway haha

message 9: by sophia (new)

sophia (soapywings) | 1 comments I’m hoping to finish Dust by Kara Swanson—I’m not a big eBook user so I have to keep remembering to read it since it’s in electronic format, and I’ve been so busy that I haven’t been reading much other than audiobooks. I started it already though.

message 10: by Lara (new)

Lara (Bookish_turtle) | 1 comments I'm hoping to get through the Throne of Glass series, but it's so so long!!

sophie.connects.the.dots (on hiatus) | 1 comments I'm trying to read Clockwork Angel now. Slowly, I've been trying to get through Clare's books. Haven't been the biggest fan so far, but I've already started so I can't give up lol

message 12: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (kenziemaybenot) @sophie.connects.the.dots that’s more than i got through! i think i made it until clockwork angel and then i dnfed all of the series mainly because the clockwork series is supposed to be the best but it was mediocre to me