What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Fig Pudding
This topic is about Fig Pudding
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children’s book, I think it is a memoir, the brother dies, they have a big family. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments I think it is a true story, the author has a lot of siblings, one of them dies by crashing into a truck because he is riding his bike too fast down a hill. I remember that at the funeral, the mom starts crying and one of the brothers name is Toby, or teddy or something. I think the kid who died’s name is Patrick, but I am not so sure.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments You have to add some plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post will be locked by the mods.

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments I think the brother dies during the summer, and I think they have an older sister. This happens when they were kids.

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "You have to add some plot details to your header. Otherwise, your post will be locked by the mods."

Ok thank you!

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments The header looks a lot better now!

When did you read it?

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments I couple of years ago I think

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments There aren't a lot of memoirs published for children. Did it seem like it was more for younger kids or for teens?

Was the author a famous man writing about his childhood?

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments I thought it could have been a memoir, but maybe it was just a fictional story. I think the author was kind of famous?

Tulasi (tulas_i) | 8 comments Yes! Thank you soooo much!!!! This was the book I was looking for!! Thank you for finding it so fast!

message 11: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16178 comments Awesome, glad I was able to help out!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fig Pudding (other topics)