Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Short Stories > FREE BOOK in exchange for review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Aro | 6 comments Hey there!

Fellow Goodreads author here that just recently published a short story collection called "A Lovely Appetite". To give a little insight into what you'll find in these stories: A girl made of glass that breaks off pieces of herself to make memories. A skeleton on a search for his missing skin and the mystery of the strange lights hovering in the desert sky. A girlfriend that starts removing her body parts one by one in an attempt to reach her boyfriend. A world where love is shown by the physical wounds lovers inflict upon one another. A beautiful hotel heiress that wants nothing more than to disfigure herself and revolt against the expectations the world has set upon her. A girl with guns for teeth wants to be known for more than her physical attributes - with violent results.
Sound intriguing?
I would be more than happy to provide a free PDF version in exchange for a review/rating on here. Finding it hard to market effectively (a lot to learn still) but wanted to boost up some honest and genuine reviews here. Shoot me a message if this interests you.

Thanks

message 2: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 4 comments I'd like to review it.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Aro | 6 comments Shoot me a message or e-mail me at: alexarowrite@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 4: by Ron (new)

Ron Potter | 1 comments I’ll read it. Sounds good.

message 5: by Liv (new)

Liv Evans (livevans) | 1 comments This sounds absolutely enchanting. I would love to review it for you.