Christian Readers discussion

Able Soul: Empowering God's Spirit Within
This topic is about Able Soul
Promote Your Book > Author with a Disability Looking for Reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy Goncalves | 2 comments Please let me introduce myself. My name is Lucy Goncalves. I have cerebral palsy including a speech impediment. Recently, I published a devotional book entitled, Able Soul Empowering God’s Spirit Within. This is my testimony of overcoming adversity, discovering strength in vulnerability and finding freedom. I share how God can bring transformation and freedom in any circumstance.

I hope you will consider reviewing my book. Able Soul is a 118-page read and is available in paperback, Mobi, EPUB or PDF – whichever you prefer. To get a better feel for the content, please listen to this chapter on YouTube My Heavenly Realtor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upU2f...

Able Soul: Empowering God's Spirit Within
Feel free to respond with any questions or your preferred format.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Email me at binspired@ablesoul.ca

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 114 comments I wish you all the best with this, and I hope your book will reach many who can benefit from it.

message 3: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy Goncalves | 2 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "I wish you all the best with this, and I hope your book will reach many who can benefit from it."

Thanks so much, I appreciate your encouragement!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 114 comments Lucy, you could put a Goodreads link to your book in the actual post. Also, when I followed the link at the top (thumbnail of your book) and then when I followed from the Goodreads page to Amazon UK, the link did not work. You might want to check this out.