Strays - A Dog RP discussion

Shared Places > Grocery Store

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I was too lazy to name this. It's a grocery store.

message 2: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | -14 comments { Wall-mart? Target Acquired? Bottoms? Bullseye?

nonono

FOOD-MART }

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) {{Drago if you have the energy to post on al the topics, you have the energy to help me make more topics puhleaze}}

message 4: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | -14 comments { but spamming on topics is my specialty! (fine I'll help) }

message 5: by Thorn, No (new)

Thorn (thornontherose) | 137 comments Mod
Squirrel trotted inside, her ears twitching as she listened for the sounds of other dogs or prey. Wildlife had invaded the store and there were mice in the fruit trays, rats in the walls and birds in the rafters. Squirrel raised her nose to sniff the air and gagged when she inhaled the smell of rotting fruit. She turned in the opposite direction and started searching for prey.

message 6: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

lunar, [half-active] your amazing wolf friend (lunar_your_amazing_wolf_friend) | 266 comments Mod
Lunar followed Squirrel inside the rundown store. There were so many new smells! She stopped, stiffened and stuck her nose in the air, smelling for decent prey.

message 7: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

lunar, [half-active] your amazing wolf friend (lunar_your_amazing_wolf_friend) | 266 comments Mod
((I gtg, sorry Thorn. I'll continue tomorrow!))

message 8: by Thorn, No (last edited Feb 01, 2021 06:11PM) (new)

((That's fine! Cya tomorrow!))

Squirrel walked down one of the long rows of shelves. This one featured sauces and canned goods. Some of the jars were still intact, gathering dust on their shelves, but many of them were lying cracked open on the floor, their contents spilling out and gathering mold. Squirrel spotted a rat on one of the lower shelves and growled at it. It hissed in response then turned and disappeared into the back of the shelf. She glared after it but kept walking, eager to get away from it.

Squirrel ducked down the next aisle. This one was filled with bags and bags of chips. She watched a line of ants march up the side of a brightly colored bag for a long moment then continued walking. Maybe there isn't any non-rat prey in here. Squirrel thought grudgingly. But then she spotted a mouse. It was crawling out of an empty chip bag and it's brown pelt was dotted with crumbs. She stalked closer and was only a tails length away when she stepped on a chip that snapped loudly. The mouse turned to look at her then squealed and took off down the aisle. Squirrel shot after it, skidding across the slick floor when she turned the corner too quickly.

message 9: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((I'm so sorry I forgot about this :/)
Lunar laughed in her mind watching Squirrel. She sniffed and felt that something hidden was nearby. She sniffed harder. Rabbit? Seems like it. She walked slowly towards the scent with her tail in the air. It was getting darker, so her eyes were slowly adjusting. She saw a flash a gray behind a big bag of chips, There it is, now to catch it and show Squirrel that I CAN hunt!

She stalked slowly up to it, and pounced when she felt she was close enough. She landed squarely on the rabbits back with her front paws, and quickly bit it's neck, killing it. Yes! I did it! Lunar celebrated internally.

message 10: by Thorn, No (new)

((That's fine!))

Squirrel got close enough to the mouse she'd been chasing and pounced on it, ending it's life by biting it's neck. She picked up the limp body in her jaws and trotted down the aisle to find Lunar. Squirrel smiled when she saw her friend with a rabbit. "Nice catch!" She called but her voice was muffled by the prey in her jaws.

message 11: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (last edited Feb 04, 2021 12:01PM) (new)

"Thanks!" She replied back, but it sounded more like 'Fwanks'. She smiled as much as she could with the rabbit in her mouth.

message 12: by Thorn, No (new)

"Ve shod proly-" Squirrel stopped and dropped the mouse. "I cannot talk with that thing in my mouth. What I was trying to say is I should probably catch one or two more animals before I go back. You can keep what you catch if you want it. If not I'll take it back to the Rainsleek pack.

message 13: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (last edited Feb 05, 2021 07:24AM) (new)

She dropped her prey too. "Alright! And you can take anything I catch. It'll make you look good to your pack!" She laughed after saying that. "I can catch enough for you and I if you want."

message 14: by Thorn, No (new)

((Oops! I typed out a response but never posted it. XD))

Squirrel shook her head. "No, it'll make you look good for my pack." She smiled. "If you catch prey and give it to the pack, it might help convince the Alpha to let you join the pack."

message 15: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Hahahahaha))

Lunar smiled back. "Yeah! I'll make sure to catch a lot!" She did a weird little hop after that, and broke out laughing.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I can make the Rainsleek alpha if you want))

message 17: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Yesssss!!))

message 18: by Thorn, No (new)

Squirrel chuckled and grabbed her mouse again. "Vel less cep hunging." She dropped the mouse and glared at it then she looked up a Lunar and repeated, "Let's keep hunting. Maybe two more pieces of prey each? That should be plenty. And the other Scavengers are going to bring back prey as well."

message 19: by Thorn, No (new)

ƑìɾҽƒӀվ || į աìӀӀ քҽքքҽɾ ìղ էհҽ ƒąçէ էհąէ į ąʍ ցąվ wrote: "((I can make the Rainsleek alpha if you want))"

((Please do!))

message 20: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (last edited Feb 10, 2021 07:39AM) (new)

"Alright! Are we gonna try to hunt here again or...?" she wondered how they would hunt here again with all the noise they made and were still making.

message 21: by Thorn, No (new)

"It's probably a good idea to go somewhere else." Squirrel said, looking around for prey and realizing they'd all hidden themselves away.

message 22: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

"Yep!' Lunar laughed, "I think we were a little too loud."

message 23: by Thorn, No (new)

"Yeah, me chasing that mouse probably didn't help either." Squirrel grinned. "So.... where to?"

message 24: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

"Haha, yep. Hmm I don't know. How about the ice cream place?" Lunar questioned.

message 25: by Thorn, No (new)

"Sure. There are always a few animals there." She grabbed her mouse again and turned towards the exit.

message 26: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

Lunar grabbed her rabbit and followed.

message 27: by Thorn, No (new)

((Ice cream shop?))

message 28: by lunar, [half-active], Yes (new)

((Yep!!))