BPC 8F discussion

American Born Chinese
This topic is about American Born Chinese
American Born Chinese > Who's your favourite character and why?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (last edited May 20, 2020 06:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daniel Crosbie (cb_bpc) | 19 comments Mod
My favourite character is the Monkey King because I like how the author uses his journey to represent Jin Wang's.

message 2: by Jackson (new)

Jackson | 18 comments My favourite character in American born Chinese was also the monkey king. The reason he was my favourite was because I liked to see how he delt with the problems he came across whilst on his adventure.

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella | 20 comments My favourite character was the Monkey king because I liked to see how determined and passionate he was and how he turned his life around starting with the monk and ending with Danny/ Jin.

message 4: by TIozzi (new)

TIozzi | 19 comments The Monkey King is probably the most interesting character in "American Born Chinese" in my opinion, as the book tells his full backstory and extends it to relate to the "Jing Wang" and "Everyone Loves Chin-Kee".

message 5: by Victor (new)

Victor | 8 comments My favourite character is the monkey king because he dresses as Chin-Kee and Chin-Kee is the best character because "Everyone Ruvs Chin-Kee"

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

message 6: by Danny (new)

Danny Vuong | 6 comments Chin-Kee is the best character because he is a comedy relief character and the best scenes are from chin kee.

message 7: by Leiam (new)

Leiam Giouzepos | 20 comments My favourite character is the monkey king because he had great powers however he still managed to get stuck under a mountain full of rocks.

message 8: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 12 comments My favourite character is Tze-yo-tzuh (God) because he is the first person to teach the Monkey King that actions have consequences.

message 9: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Nguyen | 15 comments My favourite character is the monkey king because he was able to bring back Jin and Wei-Chen back together and he was also a fun character as well.

message 10: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Lane | 13 comments My favourite character is the Monkey King because I liked his personality because he has a very encouraging mindset and is determined

message 11: by Alfie (new)

Alfie | 12 comments My favourite character is the monk (Lai-Tsao), because without him the Monkey King would still be more annoying than he was by the end of the book.