Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 29k Teen Fantasy/Drama Graphic Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana (danamarquezfiction) | 1 comments Hi all,

I'm a professional writer with a full script for a graphic novel that lies somewhere between Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Twilight, and Archie Comics. This isn't a light script. I'm told it reads like an actual novel with adequate descriptions, narration, and all the good details we come to expect from a good read. Here is a brief synopsis:

Gwenore Hartright is invisible. She's the weird girl obsessed with monsters to every resident in Moon Danes, a middle of nowhere town. It doesn't help that she gave them a reason to hate her when she pretended to be blind for attention. That shameful moment resulted in the abduction of her best friend, Billie. Who or what took Billie is a mystery that's lasted ten years. Gwenore wants answers. When a new eccentric teacher comes along, she may get more answers than she knows what to do with.

Let me know if this interests you.

Thank you!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 58 comments It interests me but Ill have to wait until I finish some of the ARCs I already have.

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana (danamarquezfiction) | 1 comments Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "It interests me but Ill have to wait until I finish some of the ARCs I already have."

No worries. If you'd still like to read it afterward, message me here.