What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Pretty Poison
This topic is about Pretty Poison
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. M/M Slash Romance Mate Were-animal Story. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited May 21, 2020 04:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jessica | 7 comments Hi all,

I was wondering if you could help me find a story? It's a m/m romance mate story. An alpha (possibly werewolf) comes to collect his mate from the guys parents, the only problem is that, the mate is very sick. I think maybe he fell out of a window or something when he was little. His family has been taking him to human doctors and the Alpha has had enough. He refuses him treatment, stating that his body can heal on its own without the "poison" from humans. Eventually he does get better, and a lot of other interesting things happen ;)
This might have come out sometime near 2015.

Thanks!

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (last edited May 20, 2020 10:05PM) (new) - added it

SamSpayedPI | 1685 comments The parents were giving him wolfsbane to prevent him from shifting, thinking that shifting would harm him, when it turns out that's what he needed to heal?

Shoot. I read something like this fairly recently, but I can't find it in my kindle history either. I'll do a more thorough search in a day or two.

Edit: Found it! Pretty Poison by Kari Gregg

message 3: by Jessica (last edited May 21, 2020 04:11AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jessica | 7 comments Thank you!

message 4: by SamSpayedPI (new) - added it

SamSpayedPI | 1685 comments You're welcome -- glad you found your book!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pretty Poison (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kari Gregg (other topics)