TW Book Club discussion

June virtual meeting!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Wendt (wendtastic) | 415 comments Mod
It was so fun seeing folks last Saturday! Let's do it again.

Jackie, you are so active in book club conversations, we really missed having you with us live! Is there a Sat or Sun in June you can join us?

What works for everyone else? I have no idea how fast a read the June book is, but with my move happening mid-month, June 27 or 28 would be better for me - but I'll shoot for whatever date works for the most people.

And 11 am MST - did that work for most people? If our UK and Alaska folks tune in, I think that time prevents it from being too late or too early for them...

message 2: by Chris (new)

Chris Evans | 132 comments I think I'm good with the 27th or 28th unless it's clear, warming and calm. if thats the case we will probably have the kayaks out....

message 3: by Tracy (new)

let's plan on June 27!

message 4: by Tracy (new)

11 am

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam | 224 comments That works for me and I'm happy to set it up/

message 6: by Tracy (new)

thank you, Sam!

message 7: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 194 comments Weekends are always hard for me because of traveling to Wyoming for the boyfriend....we dont have internet at his house. AND we are usually hiking or camping at that time of day. But I've got it on my calendar and I will try. Even if I have to use my phone and hide from him somewhere lol

message 8: by Tracy (new)

I hope you can join us, Jackie! It's hard to schedule these during the week because of needing to accommodate so many time zones. Most of us are working at 11 am, M-F I think. If you guys have another preference or want to do the next one on a different time/date, just say the word.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 194 comments Catherine wrote: "I’m going to have to send apologies for the June meeting. Things are quite tough for me currently. My father (in a care home since early Jan 2020) died on 30 May. He had contracted and had recovere..."

I sent you a private message.

message 10: by Sam (new)

Sam | 224 comments Catherine--my condolences. I lost my mom a year and a half ago and it was difficult and traumatic without Covid and I just can't imagine going through that under the current circumstances. You are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself as you can, when you can.

message 11: by Tracy (new)

Catherine, I sent you a personal message as well.

To the rest - looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday at 11 am (Montana-time).

message 12: by Chris (new)

Chris Evans | 132 comments Catherine, I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. Especially during this virus situation. Please take good care of yourself.