1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > emrys + cyber : 911 my roommate is a homophobe

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Emrys (new)

Emrys | 6 comments Threads are totally fine by me

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments

Alright well I suppose we should make characters then!

message 4: by Emrys (new)

Emrys | 6 comments Cool! I'm at work so it'll take me a bit to get to mine

message 5: by ── ୨୧ dollette (last edited May 20, 2020 04:36PM) (new)

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments

name: luciana meadows

appearance:

(view spoiler)

role: muse a

sexuality: homosexual

about: luciana, or rather "luc", is a sprightly girl with tons of energy and a colorful personality. she is rather fiery at times and has a small temper that she can usually keep under control. she's openly gay and will often bring home partners after spending a night at the club. luc is one to have fun and party hard. she's normally easy going and outgoing as well.

message 6: by Emrys (new)

Emrys | 6 comments
Name: Noelle

Appearance:

(view spoiler)

Role: Muse B

Sexuality: Bisexual

(I like to make up personality and backstory as I go)

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments Of course! Would you like me to start then?

message 8: by Emrys (new)

Emrys | 6 comments If you could please!

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments Luciana stumbled through the door, giggling softly to someone. She was slightly drunk and covered in lipstick kiss stains all over her neck and face. She had come from the club. Of course she had. Ever since she had come out about her sexuality, Luc had felt more comfortable going out the gay bar. She had become quite the playgirl in her time there. It wasn't her fault. Luc was a rather flirty type of girl and of course that attracted other girls. Luc was the type of girl you'd see sitting at the bar in a tight black dress drinking a pinot noir. However, Luc wasn't very interested in stay with a lover for more than a few weeks. She often brought home lovers with her as well. A taller girl followed her in, smashing her lips against hers as soon as the door shut. Luc turned her head, spotting her roommate Noelle. She gave her a small wink before she and her partner disappeared into the bedroom.
•••
Luciana's latest find ended up leaving a few hours later. Luc had found the time to shower and clean herself up before she showed the girl out and walked up to Noelle, flopping on the sofa lazily beside her. She was drying her hair with a towel and wore an oversized men's pajama shirt that fell over her small body like a dress.
"Hey No, how was work?"

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments Boop!

message 11: by Emrys (new)

Emrys | 6 comments (Hey sorry work has been crazy since it's memorial weekend. However I get the day off tomorrow so I'll reply then)

──  ୨୧ dollette | 53 comments (Okie!!)