The Universe of Marissa Meyer discussion

COVID-128 (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.6)
This topic is about COVID-128
The Lunar Chronicles > COVID-128

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline, The Lunar Princess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caroline (coffeeat2am) | 136 comments Mod
AHHHHH! A NEW LUNAR CHRONICLES SHORT STORY!

If you have read it, PLEASE let me know your thoughts on it!

If not, here is the link to read it: https://www.fiercereads.com/blog/soci...

Gwenna | 12 comments OH MY GOSH! I just read it! Thanks for the link!!! It felt like fanfic but it was Marissa!! Ah!!! I loved how Thorne’s podcast was a play on her own podcast! I loved how they were all coping and the little moments! It was so cute and fluffy!!🤧😍😍😍

Phoenix (Books with Wings) I just read it! It's amazing, I wish there was more! 😁😁😁

RoaAzri | 2 comments IKR!! I loved it soo much! Thx a lot for sending the link Caroline ♥️

Phoenix (Books with Wings) Yeah, thanks!

message 6: by ~ addy ~ (new)

~ addy ~ | 16 comments omg Thanks so much for the link!!! I just read it it was so cute and amazing!!!!

message 7: by #lunartic (new)

#lunartic | 11 comments That was AMAZING! How do you find all these links?

message 8: by Caroline, The Lunar Princess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Caroline (coffeeat2am) | 136 comments Mod
#lunartic wrote: "That was AMAZING! How do you find all these links?"

Believe it or not, I usually find these links on the "Marissa Meyer, Author", the "Universe of Marissa Meyer", or the "FierceReads" Facebook pages!

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this short story, too. It made me so happy to read about these characters again!! I love them all so much!!

message 9: by Elisia (new)

Elisia | 25 comments I thought the story was so adorable. Scarlet reminds me of what I did when I was in quarantine...catch up on every movie I haven't watched but it seemed like everyone else had.

Brooke W (thereadersgame) | 3 comments Ahhh yes it was so sweet! My heart felt X100 fuller after reading it~

Sarahʕ•ᴥ•ʔ (marichat_fanfic) | 4 comments Elisia wrote: "I thought the story was so adorable. Scarlet reminds me of what I did when I was in quarantine...catch up on every movie I haven't watched but it seemed like everyone else had."

Saaame