The Books of Michael Connelly discussion

Whats you favourite Harry Bosch book?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (new)

Rob Twinem (runner56) | 30 comments Mod
I am particularly fond of City of Bones the discovery of the remains of a child and the aftermath, the investigation

message 2: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 14 comments I haven’t read any of the books yet

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Simpson | 2 comments I like the ones where Harry and Half Brother Mickey Haller work together. The Crossing is one that comes to mind.

message 4: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 14 comments I’m definitely going to have to start reading his books.

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Theisen | 1 comments Well, just Bosch, I think so far (I'm not through them all yet, and not in order) I am leaning towards "Lost Light"

message 6: by John (new)

John Ison | 1 comments The latest one. They just keep getting better.

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark I am new to this group, but all of the Bosch books are great. The best though is when they introduce the new female detective Renee Balllard. I loved her character and it works well with Bosch!

message 8: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 14 comments I don't have a favorite because I haven't read them yet. I'm so behind.

message 9: by Mark (new)

Mark Schulman | 4 comments Rob wrote: "I am particularly fond of City of Bones the discovery of the remains of a child and the aftermath, the investigation"

This is one of my favorite books by Connelly. It is an excellent portrait of life in Southern California near the turn of the 21st Century and the final solution involves a little intricate psychology.

message 10: by Mark (new)

Mark Schulman | 4 comments Mark wrote: "I am new to this group, but all of the Bosch books are great. The best though is when they introduce the new female detective Renee Balllard. I loved her character and it works well with Bosch!"

I love Renee Ballard. She is based on an actual female detective in the LAPD although I can't remember her name. In an interview she once said that sometimes when a particular crime becomes difficult to solve she thinks, "What would Harry Bosh do? He wouldn't give up..."