What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA Summer Romance, series? - girl visits her grandma during the summer, cottage at a beach or island. Boy (Alex?) helps with grandma's garden. Spoiler ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin Majeed | 1 comments Im looking for a book which I forgot the name and author of because I read it around 6-7 years ago. I know that it's about a young teenage girl that goes to her grandmas house for the summer with her family, and its set at a beach or island and her grandma lives in like a cottage. This is where she meets a boy who helps her grandma with the garden ( i think his name was alex or alex I'm not sure though, and the girls name may be Lexi) They have a summer romance and she makes friends from the beach. The grandma and the boy were keeping from her the fact that the grandma was sick and dying, and the girl gets mad at the boy and the grandma eventually dies at the end of summer. I think this book is part of a series. Please help me find the Title!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Yasmin, I added some plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19095 comments Should this be in the Solved folder?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Yasmin, I notice your request is marked Solved. Just to confirm, did you find your book - or should we move it to the "Unsolved" folder?

message 5: by ana :) (new)

ana :) | 1 comments Hello! Was the title of this book ever found because I’m trying to find it right now too!