Children's Books discussion

Authors/ Publishers/ Promotional > Christian Children's eBook Review Request

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Sager | 2 comments Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there would like to review my children's Christian ebook. I tried to make it unique in its visual style. I rendered every picture using Blender 3D software. I hope the kiddos will enjoy it. It will be free on Amazon from 5/21/2020 to 5/25/2020. Always free on Kindle Unlimited. I hope every out there is having a good day!

Thank you and God Bless,

Andy Sager

message 2: by Kathryn, The Princess of Picture-Books (new)

Kathryn | 5935 comments Mod
*I have moved this to the appropriate folder*

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy Sager | 2 comments Kathryn wrote: "*I have moved this to the appropriate folder*"

Thank you!

message 4: by Beverly, Miscellaneous Club host (new)

Beverly (bjbixlerhotmailcom) | 2467 comments Mod
The description of the book is too vague. All it says is that it is a Christian storybook. What exactly is the story about? There needs to be a better synopsis.

message 5: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (thkfamily) | 45 comments Indeed. And the link from the author's new page to Amazon is not a direct link to the book's page. Might want to check that that so that people have a more direct link as opposed to the "search" function. The "Look Inside" is also not working. It just keeps attempting to load. And flesh out your author's page. Tell us all about you! :) Welcome to Good Reads and the group btw! Hope your newly found home opens new doors for you. :)

donna