Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Change book cover to match book title

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18298 comments Roger, have you tried asking support as I suggested recently?

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18298 comments They could be very busy right now. I don't think that's a really long time, as support responses go.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18298 comments I honestly don't know, but I don't think even a super-librarian is going to be able to change the cover.

message 4: by Emily (last edited May 19, 2020 08:26PM) (new)

Emily | 13508 comments Roger wrote: "Ok. To be honest I thought a few days, as Amazon always replies inside of that. No problem. What would you recommend, another few days or are we talking another week maybe?"

Amazon owns Goodreads but has nothing to do with their Support tickets. I saw something on Help recently that said there was a backlog. Given that some people are working from home and that Goodreads has a smallish staff, your best bet is to wait. There's nothing more that librarians can do.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42415 comments Mod
The cover with Belle End: Forbidden Love was uploaded from Amazon on January 5. Which means it was available with that cover after it went on sale, and no Goodreads Librarian -- including a superlibrarian -- is going to remove or change that cover or edition.

Support may or may not be willing to do so. But as was mentioned above, there is nothing the volunteer Goodreads Librarians can do to assist you with this.