Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Xmas Love Story for Kids (ages 5-10)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maureen (new)

Maureen McCabe | 7 comments Oh boy, Christmas in May! I would love to get some pre-publication reviews before July 1, 2020. My children's book is a 10-minute read and has cute illustrations showcasing the story. If interested, please give me an email shout out at TheChristmasOrnamentShop@gmail.com with your email address. Then, I will send you a PDF copy post-haste. Before reading, perhaps make yourself a cup of hot cocoa to put you in the holiday mood?

The story's premise is about two engaging Christmas tree ornaments: Nicholas Nutcracker, a retired toy-soldier from a small village in Germany, and Brittany Ballerina, a world-renowned ornament ballet dancer, are both in search of their true love. "I will find my true love with 'word-of-mouth marketing!'" exclaims Nicholas determined to find his true love this Christmas. Or, maybe they will meet at the annual "Meet and Mingle of the Christmas Ornaments?" Nicholas and Brittany are both more than ready to find their true love before they go back into their boxes in the attic for another year.

A Christmas Love Story: Nicholas Nutcracker & Brittany Ballerina. The story is primarily for kids ages 4 - 10 (but I hope you enjoy it too.) Website: www.achristmaslovestory.com

message 2: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments i'm interested

message 3: by Maureen (new)

Maureen McCabe | 7 comments Hello Laura 8759:
I would love it if you could review it for me.
Please send me your email and I will
send the PDF link by BookFunnel.
Thanks so much!

message 4: by Maureen (new)

Maureen McCabe | 7 comments email me at: TheChristmasOrnamentShop@gmail.com.
Thanks again!