Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited May 19, 2020 11:51AM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
Jake was one of the messengers for his pack, he had just brought someone a message. It didn't take long to exchange words and tell this person the message. Jake was about to take his leave when he noticed a sign pointing to where the maze was. He had heard a couple people talk about the maze before. He liked mazes, he likes puzzles just like traveling. That was the main reason he became a messenger for his pack was because he got to see new sights all the time. If it wasn't for his job he wouldn't really have a reason to come to the other territories. He was more than welcome to come but he just wouldn't really have a reason to. He decided to head in the direction of the maze. He wanted to see how big it was. When he eventually reached the maze he was fairly impressed with it. He has probably walked by it countless of times. Though all those other times he always had something weighing on his mind.

Finished with her duties for the day, Jasmine was walking through the maze. She moved slow. Her left hand out to lightly brush against the maze's walls. Brushing her hair away from her face with her right hand, she noticed the wind picking up a little. The maze always brought a soothing feeling to Jasmine. Being a underling of Greenberg's alpha she wasn't expected to do much. Only she made it her duty to prepare the food for the higher ranked members and to clean up after everything was done. Today however she wasn't due back until later. Humming to herself she moved along. She walked the maze since she was a girl and she still is surprised by the different turns and cut off she runs into. Turning her nose up to the wind she caught the scent of Jake. A smile formed on her face. Will he scent her and come looking for her, she wondered. "Better hide," she said and then began to look for a safe hiding place.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
Jake knew he wouldn't be missed by his pack for awhile, he really thought about going into the maze. However, he was starting to think what if he couldn't find his way out. He thought about leaving that was until the wind wiped by him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the breeze against his body. Then it hit him a familiar scent, this was a scent he could pick out anywhere. Her scent was intoxicating to him, it was probably one of his favorites. She was the only one that had this kind of affect on him. He smiled to himself as he stepped into the maze. He had a feeling that she was going to make him look for her. If he could smell her chances were she knew he was there as well. "I'm going to find you" he said out loud, knowing she probably couldn't hear him yet.

Jasmine ran through the maze like a little girl would. A big smile was on her face. She took a left then a right only to come up onto a block. So she turned right. Deciding to hide in one of the busy walls she stop running. Looking from right to left and behind her she slipped into the bushes. The sharp ends of the sticks and limbs did left cuts along her arms , legs, and face. She ignored them knowing that they would heal. Soon she was embedded into the wall. A giggle escaped her lips and she quickly coveted her mouth with her hand. She waited know he would probably track her using his nose. Maybe she thought maybe the bushes would be enough to hide her scent so she could scare him.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

The maze was confusing to anyone who didn't use it much, and for anyone who didn't grow up in the Greenberg pack. Jake was going to find her though, he didn't care how long it took. As the scent got stronger he ran in the direction that it was coming from. Of course being the young guy he was he didn't really look where he was going. He almost ran into a couple of people. "Sorry" he yelled back as he ran pass them. He soon got the area where Jasmine had climbed into the wall. That's where the scent was the strongest. He went off in one direction only to come back a couple of seconds later. He looked around for her because by now he had lost her. He couldn't pick up her scent in any other direction. He had his back towards the bush she was hiding in, he was trying to figure out where on earth she had gone off to. How could she just disappear like that?

Jasmine held her breath the moment she saw Jake. She could make out his handsome face from the bushes. The years had been good to him since he was a boy that ran around. With her hand still covering her mouth, she watched him as much as she could with being in the hedges. She had just about let out a ling breath after he had ran off in a direction but her breath caught in her throat when he came back seconds later. He was so going to catch her he thought. As he leaned against the hedge in front of her she leaned forward a little. It looked like he was stuck trying to figure out where she had gone. He smelled divine. Like the first scent of spring combine with a masculine scent. Deciding to give up this gane of hide and seek, she burst through the bush. Her arms wrapping themselves around Jake's neck. "Looking for me?" She begin laughing.

message 8: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 13, 2020 08:34PM) (new)

Jasmine had caught him completely off guard, he had taken a few steps forward trying to regain his footing. He wasn't expecting someone to attack him from behind. Once his heart beat slowed down from being scared he was able to think clearly. She still had her sweet laugh that he loved so much. It always made him happy to know that she was happy. "Jas?" he question as if he almost didn't believe it was her. They had been best friends for as long as he could remember. "Yeah I was looking for you. You were in the hedge?" he asked her. This incident reminded him of when they were kids. She would surprise attack him and often knock him to the ground.

"I couldn't think of a better place to hide from your sharp nose." Jasmine released him from her hug. She came around to stand in front of him. He was as handsome as she remembered. Her head leaned to one side and she locked her hands behind her back. "What brings you over here?" She knew the answer, but she couldn't help asking the obvious. Whenever she got around Jake, her heart would flutter and the smart part of her brian took a backseat.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

"Well I'm here doing my normal duty, I just came to deliver a message to someone." Jake told her, he shift from one foot to the other. He had a hard time coming up with things to talk about when it came to Jasmine, he was giving her butterflies in his stomach. "I didn't expect to see you. It's been awhile, hasn't it? What are you doing out here in the maze anyway?" Jake couldn't get over the fact of how beautiful she had become. She was always pretty to him and he would always have this cute crush on her. He was convince that she had someone already though. She could pretty much get anyone she wanted.

Brushing a stand of her hair behind her ear, she smiled glancing down breifly at the ground. "That's good. I hope the message wasn't too important. I'll hate to have to move again." She thought about the one pack, that branched off from Greenberg, she had been in before coming to the big caste to live under one household under the four main alphas rule. They had lost so many people due to the hunters. Jake's next question brought her from her wavering thoughts. "I was taking a walk. I'm not expected back to the kitchen until later so a walk through the maze sounded fun." It just got fun now that you are here. A light blush heated her cheeks. She unlocked her hands from behind her back and approached Jake. A mischieious smile formed on her face as she leaned up toward his. She stopped just a few inches from her face touching his. "What are you doing chasing me through a maze Jakey?" She asked in an amused tone.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

"It wasn't I promise, it's nothing too serious. You will not have to move. You are still safe for now." Jake explained to Jasmine, he had to admit that the hunters were becoming worse, and more frequent. He was afraid of them finding all the packs and attacking everyone, so besides the message his other reason for coming was to check on people he did know here. One of them being Jasmine. Jake didn't know what he would do if he every lost Jasmine, she was the most important person to him. "Huh, so I assume I can't have you all to myself for the rest of the night?" he gave her a grin.

He was a little startled when she moved her face so close to his. His voice got caught in his throat and he was only able to say um. He couldn't tell her the truth could he? that her scent was intoxicating. He was impressed with himself on how well he carried a conversation so far. He cleared his throat before he was able to talk to her. "I wanted to play like old times, plus I wanted to see you... why did you play along and hide?" he asked her not backing down.

message 13: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Aug 16, 2020 05:15PM) (new)

A smile spread across her face. She leaned back and laughed. Jake was really a character. He challenges her. He was a fun playmate growing up. Even if they became friends when he stepped up for against Chad McCan, who was bullying her at the time. "I smelt you so I guess I assumed you would come find me." Her gaze dropped down again. She felt her cheek heat up. "I'm guess I was right. It felt like old times: us playing tag or hide abd seek." Looking back up at him she gave a toothy smile. "You can't have me tonight because I have kitchen duty. Maybe you can stop by and I'll fix you something special?" She wanted to see him again. She knew she probably shouldn't be having romantic feeling toward her friend, but ut dud felt like forever since they last hung around each other.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

"Jasmine, I will always come and find you" Jake told her with still the same grin on his face. Of course he was also very serious when he spoke that comment to her. No matter where she was, who she was, or what was going on he would come and find her. To him Jasmine was his first priority even if she didn't know it. He wasn't sure if she would ever let him out of the friendzone but he was going to try. "Oh really? well if you are the one that's going to make it then I'll happily come by and have something to eat." He missed hanging out with her, now that they were both grown they had their own positions in their packs. He still wanted time with her though.

Jasmine found her blush deepening at his statement. She then chilled herself for thinking he meant more than just that. There was no way Jake Wilson felt that way about her. He only cared for her because she was a friend. That at least is what she told herself. Her smile widen with his agreement to stop by the kitchen. "I'll see you there than Jake. Come on I'll lead you back to the beginning of this maze." She moved to walk beside him. She slightly took the lead to show him the way back. Once they were back at the beginning of the maze, she turned to him. "I'll see you later."

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Secretly he was glad, only because he didn't remember how he got to her in the first place. It was a series of twists and turns that he didn't even remember. Mostly because he was so focused on finding her. On the way back he had made some small talk with her, let her know how things were going. One thing he didn't tell her was that he was having some weird dreams lately, but they felt so real like he's lived them before. He didn't know if he should tell Jasmine or not, part of him told him no. The other part yes, maybe she could help but he didn't want to scare her off. "Oh okay, I'll see you later then." He went ahead and then looked back to give a wave. He had another message he had to run and by the time he was done with that it would be time for dinner.

(Should they meet in the kitchen next?)

Jasmine gave a smile and 'see you later before turning and walking toward the kitchen. She was happy to have seen Jake today. He was like a refresher of clean air. She felt energized after just talking to him. Going to her room she changed then headed to the kitchen.

(Ill post in the kitchen next)

End of rp