Eureka {An Advance Roleplay} discussion

Greenberg Castle > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 457 comments Mod
It was later that night when Jasmine came in to start cooking for the night. Grabbing her apron she tied it around her waist and went to work. She prepared some dishes. Popped others into the oven and cleaned dishes. She wonder when Jake would come. Thinking about him she found herself flushed. When had she developed such a huge crush on Jake she wondered. At that moment Chad McCan, a bulky male werewolf came into the kitchen. He was tall with short black hair and he was shirtless. Being a warrior he was usually ready at all times in cased he had to fight. Hearing someone enter Jasmine thought it was Jake. So she smiled and turned around only to see Chad smirking face.

"What are you cooking?" He approached her. Caging her in by putting her arms on both sides of her while she stood in front of a counter.

"Leave me along Chad." She rolled her eyes. "I'm not in the mood for your foul behavior." She moved his arm out of her way.

As she was leaving Chad grabbed her wrist, bring her back to him. "Where do you think you're going?"

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
Now that it was later Jake was actually getting pretty hungry. He was glad to know that Jasmine would be making dinner for him. He always looked forward to her cooking and treats when he was younger. Jake just got back from Bluebloom, he headed for the kitchen about five minutes after Chad walked that way. He did have to stop and ask someone for directions to the kitchen as he had only been the the kitchen a couple of times. He could have followed his nose but his hunger was too strong to make him think straight. As he got closer he felt something in the air change, it was tense and there was a scent mixed with Jasmine's one that he didn't know too well.

"Chad, let go or I will kick you where the sun doesn't sound." Jasmine pushed against his chest. She didn't expect Chad to back off so quickly. He just wasn't the type of guy.

"You got a backbone now huh?" Chad pulled her even closer. "I saw you talking to that loser today." He leaned forward trying to steal a kiss.

"What loser?" She leaned back as far as she could.

"Wilson. I thought I told you to stay away from him or I'll break his nose." Chad stopped trying to kiss her. He glared at her.

Jasmine wanted to be away from the bulky warrior. She didn't like Chad romantically nor did she saw him that way. She pushed again against his chest. Bring her leg up she tried to kneel him in the groin but he pressed his body against hers to stop her.

"None of that. Besides you know you like me." Chad was smirking once more. He was enjoying his power over Jasmine.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 271 comments Mod
It didn't take long for Jake to hear the voices, he recognized them both, one he hated with a passion. He soon opened the door and saw Chad pinning Jasmine against the counter. That got his blood boiling, he didn't understand what this guys problem was. He knew he would be asking for it though. However, if it meant that Jasmine could get away and be safe he didn't mind fighting with Chad. He picked up a glass on the counter close to the door and threw it at Chad. "Leave her alone! she's mine" Jake yelled at him ending with a growl. Chad had gotten bigger since they were kids and he wasn't sure if he could really take Chad on.

(Haha. He threw glass at Chad.)

Being hit with glass was no soft feeling especially when he was hit upside his head. This made the man paused in what he was doing. Turning around quickly he growled at the person who dared to hit him. He had recognized the voice, but now he had a face to put to the voice. "You," he snarled.

Jamine moved to the side of Chad. A smile appeared on her face. She was glad to see him. That was until she looked back at Chad. The guy was large. There was no way Jake could take him on she thought. Turning she grabbed a big knife from its holder. "Get out Chad. Now!"

"Ooh what are you going to do cut me?" Chad mocked before turning back to Jake. He couldn't stand the guy since he stood up to him when they were younger. "How about I deal with the weakling then you and I can have some alone time."

message 7: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 16, 2020 11:05PM) (new)

(Yeah it was the only thing close by lol)

Jake never understood why Chad had to pick on people, Chad only hated him because Jake stood his ground when they were younger. He had protected Jasmine from him. Yeah Jake wasn't as strong as Chad and he probably wasn't as buff but he wasn't a complete weakling. Plus he was a fast runner with having to deliver all of those messages everyday. He just hoped he wouldn't be kicked out of the kingdom for fighting with one of their members. Though they had Jasmine as a witness. "Would you stop talking no one wants to hear your disgusting voice!" Jake said to him. He could listen to Jasmine all day long but Chad he just wanted to punch him right in the throat.

Jasmine glanced over at Jake. She couldn't help thinking that provoking Chad was a bad idea. She knew Chad to be an unpleasant person when he was mad. She was worried for Jake. He could get killed by Chad and then where would that leave her: sad.

Chad narrowed his eyes at Jake. "You shouldn't have interfered." He walked toward Jake with every intent of punching him in the face.

Jasmine moved to stand in front on Jake. She held the knife out stopping Chad from proceeding forward. "Get out of my kitchen, Chad." She wasn't about to allow Chad to lay a hand on Jake.

Chad rolled his eyes and contiuned forward. She launched at him managing to deal a long cut on his arm. He pushed her out of the way roughly to get to Jake. She hit the floor. The knife dropped from her hand in the process.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

When it came to Jasmine, Jake would probably always interfere, it didn't matter who it was that was giving Jasmine a hard time. Jake would have rather it be anyone but Chad, he knew he wasn't that lucky. When Jasmine got in front of him he knew that was a bad idea. He knew that she cared about him but he would die for her. When she was thrown to the ground on the side. He had watched her go down so badly wanting to make sure if she was okay. However, handling Chad was his top priority right now. The father that took him in taught him how to fight when he was little. So Jake pulled those skills from the back of his mind. He took one hand and punched him hard in the face. With Chad's size though he wasn't sure how much damage he could do. He then took his dominate foot and swung as hard as he could in between his legs. Hoping he would go down, then he could quickly get Jasmine out.

The punch was one Chad haven't seen coming. He stumbled back a few steps. Once he regained himself he started to reached forward to grab Jake but was stopped by the hard kick to his groin. Sharp pain coursed through him and he stumped over.

Meanwhile Jasmine watched the scene unfold. She didn't expect Jake to be able to land not one but two hits on the bulky Chad. Watching as Chad kneeled over in pain a relieved smile formed on her face. She gets to her feet. Going to Jake's side, she kicked Chad. "That's for shoving me you jerk."

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

While Chad was still down, he noticed his best friend pick herself up off the floor. Jake watched as he came over and kicked Chad he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. He then quickly grabbed Jasmine's hand. "Come on lets go before he get's back up" Jake pulled Jasmine along with him. that way they could get away and possibly hide to get away from Chad. He would have to take a rain check on that dinner she had offered to make for him. There have been plenty of times that he had gone without food.

(Where should they go? And I have my bloodmoon alpha open if they need to get Chad off their backs)

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

(Ah I didn't know you did. Well they could head back to the bloodmoon pack for awhile.)

(I could bring him here. They live in one big castle but they have their own parts of the castle. Everyone have to listen to the alphas but Greenberg in this case alpha can order Chad to forever live them along. Whereas my bloodmoon alpha could only tell him to stop.)

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

(Ah okay, well you could bring the the bloodmoon alpha into the picture)

Jasmine nodded and followed Jake out of the kitchen. Just as they were heading out, they bumped into Bloodmoon alpha, Collin Lycaon. Collin was looking pass them at Chad on the floor. "What exactly is going on here?" He brought his gaze to the two. Jasmine gaze dropped to the floor. She bowed her head to him. She wasn't much of a fan of the Alpha Collin. She had heard the rumors and she wasn't sure how true they were, but she wasn't going to take any chances. Chad got up slowly. He glared at the backs of Jake and Jasmine. Spotting the alpha he walked up behind them. "They attacked me Alpha."

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Jake didn't really have a problem with his alpha, he had heard stories but he never believed them. He was the type that had to see it first hand in order to believe it. "Well..." Jake started until he heard Chad's voice behind him, a shiver went down his back. He rubbed the back of his neck before looking at his alpha. "I was only protecting Jasmine. Chad had her pinned up even though she wanted to go. Chad was coming towards me, Jasmine got between the both of us and he shoved her to the ground." Jake told him, he had run many messages to his alpha and for his alpha to the others. He's never had a reason to hate his alpha or anything.

Collin looked between the three before his gaze settled on Jake. He could clearly see the two males were fighting over the female. But to fight among one another was something he didn't want to happen with the hunters closing in on them. Especially since one of them could betray them and run to the hunters. This matter needed to be handle with ease. He knew Jake was a honest boy since e had watched him grew up, so he knew he was telling the truth. As for Chad he known the man to be a great warrior, but when it came to manners he wasn't always the good guy. Collin looked at Chad. "Why aren't you training Warrior?"

Chad stood up straight. At the alpha's words he seem to stiffened. "I was only stopping by for a snack."

"Warriors are to either train until the sun goes down or report to their positions as watchmen." Collin motioned with his head. "Get going."

"Right," Chad said as he hurried between the three. He hurried down the hallway.

Jasmine signed in relief. She was glad that Chad was finally gone. She glanced up at Collin and wondered if he was as ruthless as the rumors said. She wondered why Jake didn't show any signs of fearing the blood alpha.

Looking back at Jake, Collin said, "Jake he's going to come back. Either you mark her and make her yours or fight him. I won't always be around to come to your rescue." With that the alpha turned and walked in the direction Chad had went.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Jake did hang his head a little bit when Collin spoke to him, he was right. Jake remembered when he was little that he had always wanted to play with Collin. It was actually Collin who thought he would be good as a messenger. "I know alpha... thank you" he told him, he watched him walk away before he looked towards Jasmine. He had wanted to mark her and make her his forever. He had wanted Jasmine for so long now but was always afraid of her not feeling the same way about him. "Jas... we need to talk"

Jasmine's eyes widen in surprise when the alpha gave Jake two options. She averted her gaze. A light blush came to her cheeks. Surely Jake didn't feel that way about her. As the alpha left she looked at Jake. At his comment, she released his hand and locked them in front of her. Suddenly she felt very nervous in front of Jake. "Let's go somewhere. I could use some fresh air after that. And hey the other cooking staff are showing so I have a few minutes.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Jake was glad that Jasmine had some time to take a breather. He didn't want to leave her side that night. He had to calm his inner wolf when it came to Jasmine. "Where would you like to go to get some fresh air?" he thought he should ask that way they both could set out for it.

Jasmine thought for a moment. Her mind debating on where to have this sort of conversation. "We can go to the pond, garden, or interior garden. I haven't been to those places in awhile." She began walking knowing he would follow. She felt the butterflies rising in her stomach. The wolf within her was happy to be spending more time with Jake.

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

"Lets go to the garden then, I have to agree it's been awhile since we've been to those places." Jake told her, he left the kitchen with her to take a breather and a small walk with her. He was hoping that there wasn't anyone in the garden right now. He really needed to tell her his feelings. When Collin brought it up it was kind of a slap in the face that he really needed to talk to her about this.