Harry Potter discussion

New Friends!

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Sousa | 2 comments Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)

message 2: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam Sabrina wrote: "Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)"

Hi!!!! What is your favorite Harry Potter Character?

message 3: by Lilli Gilliam (new)

Lilli Gilliam Lilli :) wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)"

Hi!!!! ..."

Oop! Meant 'who'!

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (thebiracialbookdragon) | 42 comments You can add me if you want.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 2 comments I'm always willing to talk anything Harry Potter. (Although, I read all types of genres). Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. And welcome back to Goodreads!

message 6: by Amanda Haynes (new)

Amanda Haynes | 1 comments I’m brand new to Goodreads, you can add me!
Also I am almost finished reading the Harry Potter series for the first time ever and have fallen in love with it. I’m reading the Deathly Hallows right now.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 2 comments Amanda Haynes wrote: "I’m brand new to Goodreads, you can add me!
Also I am almost finished reading the Harry Potter series for the first time ever and have fallen in love with it. I’m reading the Deathly Hallows right..."

Just added you as a friend request. Glad you're enjoying the Harry Potter series.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 150 comments I'd love to chat about Harry Potter with all of you! :)

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (annabergb) Count me in, I'd love some new Harry Potter friends. I read pretty much all kinds of genres so we could discuss a lot besides Harry Potter as well as life in general.

message 10: by Hasmik (new)

Hasmik Sabrina wrote: "Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)"

Hi!! I will be glad if you will add me as a friend.

message 11: by Khadijah (new)

Khadijah Hayley (khadijahhayley) | 1 comments I started re-reading the series this year and would love to discuss it! :)

message 12: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Hi everyone! I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of Harry Potter! Other than reading the series, I also write new stories from the Harry Potter world! It's just so fun and I reckon the Wizarding World has become a part of me that is inseparable. Anyways, if you wanna discuss any of the books or reviews, feel free to add me as a friend! i would love to meet more people and I'm just so glad to have stumbled upon this group.

message 13: by Nic (new)

Nic | 52 comments Hi y'all I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. When i say big I mean like Humongous. Feel free to add me. I am fairly new to good reads i got it this year. I am free a lot of the time so anyone can talk to me if the want. (❤ ω ❤)(✿◡‿◡)

message 14: by rose - 忻怡 - (new)

rose - 忻怡 - (_imperfection) Hi guys! I know it isn't that awesome but I've written a HP fanfic in the Maraunders' era. Can you all please read it and tell me what you think? I'd appreciate that very very much.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/2218554...

message 15: by Nic (new)

Nic | 52 comments Rose wrote: "Hi guys! I know it isn't that awesome but I've written a HP fanfic in the Maraunders' era. Can you all please read it and tell me what you think? I'd appreciate that very very much.

https://www.wa..."

Sure can i put it in my reading list and i followed you!

Mikki Elodie the Ravenclaw Faery (mikaylahannah) | 18 comments I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter! I'd love to be added as a friend!!

message 17: by Eve (new)

Eve (soybeans) | 1 comments I also began rereading it. I'm on the Half Blood Prince now. I plan to get the new illustrated edition by minalima.

message 18: by Nic (new)

Nic | 52 comments Eve wrote: "I also began rereading it. I'm on the Half Blood Prince now. I plan to get the new illustrated edition by minalima."

The illustrated versions are good i have the first four the others haven't come out yet. But i love the first 4 the images are so detailed.

message 19: by Lacey (new)

Lacey Owens | 22 comments Hi only just seen this. I’ve not long finished the reread of the main series and read HP fanfiction from time to time. Feel free to add (an admittedly shy but definite) Potterhead to your list

message 20: by Roni (new)

Roni | 24 comments Hello! I am a HUGE Potterhead. Feel free to add me as a friend!

message 21: by Elisia (new)

Elisia I have been in love with the Harry Potter series for years now. Feel free to add me too!

message 22: by zoe (new)

zoe | 10 comments hey guys! i’ve been obsessed with harry potter for years, feel free to add me as a friend too! lol

✧・゚⁽⁽ଘ Shreya ଓ⁾⁾✧・゚ | 7 comments hello fellow Potterheads!! I've been in love with the harry potter series since basically forever, and I love to chat about it, so feel free to add me as a friend! :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyo! I am just obsessed....thats prolly an understatement XD

message 25: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments ✧・゚⁽⁽ଘ Shreya ଓ⁾⁾✧・゚ wrote: "hello fellow Potterheads!! I've been in love with the harry potter series since basically forever, and I love to chat about it, so feel free to add me as a friend! :)" well hi new friend :)

message 26: by Harveen (new)

Harveen | 22 comments Sabrina wrote: "Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)"

you can add me :) I startet reading harry potter last year and just finished back in december

message 27: by Harveen (new)

Harveen | 22 comments Please add me if you are a potterhead too :D

message 28: by Tha (new)

Tha Zm | 2 comments Hii, how's it going? Quarantine made me re enter my hp fase so yeah, here I am :)

message 29: by AFIFA ALAM (new)

AFIFA ALAM RAISA (asraisa) hey I am a potterhead too :) Add me!

message 30: by Antonia (new)

Antonia | 1 comments Hey I love Harry Potter
You can add me if you want

message 31: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 3 comments I’m obsessed with HP. Every other t-shirt in my wardrobe is a HP shirt. I can re-read and watch the movies over and over again and never tire of them. I resisted reading them for years because I wasn’t a child or teen and thought I was too old for them! How delusional I was!
You can add me if you are still looking for friends!

message 32: by Rhea (new)

Rhea (greaterrhea) | 1 comments Hey y'all! I've just finished the HP series for the first time (late to the game, I'm aware). I'd love to talk to anyone about the books and seeking any advice on what to do now that it's over (Post Potter Depression hitting hard, how much longer is it acceptable for me to cry about Fred's death). Add me!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhea wrote: "Hey y'all! I've just finished the HP series for the first time (late to the game, I'm aware). I'd love to talk to anyone about the books and seeking any advice on what to do now that it's over (Pos..."

wow i started the 3rd book

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2021 02:53AM) (new)

hey guys, i am meherunnisa and i am 10years old, i love friends, and i am, a big fan of hp, my fav character is Hermione Granger!! i am just like her, i started the third book and i am on the chapter : The Patronus!! i watched all the movies before books lol, except for hp 7 part 1

message 35: by Cemre (new)

Cemre (cemrecelikten) Hi, you can add me as a friend. I am rereading the books too. I am reading the Prisoner of Azkaban right now.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Cemre wrote: "Hi, you can add me as a friend. I am rereading the books too. I am reading the Prisoner of Azkaban right now."

me too

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cemre wrote: "Hi, you can add me as a friend. I am rereading the books too. I am reading the Prisoner of Azkaban right now."

well i will love too but we gotta know each other better

message 38: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Wade (tessavanwade) | 1 comments I’m new and I’d LOVE to have new friends! I’m trying to navigate this goodreads as an author! I love any and all stories, in all different genres, but preferably in the suspense, romance, fantasy, historic genres!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa wrote: "I’m new and I’d LOVE to have new friends! I’m trying to navigate this goodreads as an author! I love any and all stories, in all different genres, but preferably in the suspense, romance, fantasy, ..."

wow

message 40: by Nithya (new)

Nithya (lost_in_my_books) | 1 comments Hello! I'm rereading Harry Potter too! (✽^▽^✽)

message 41: by Ella (new)

Ella (demenscous) Sabrina wrote: "Hey Potterheads! I’ve begun rereading the hp books during quarantine and have become reinspired to bring back my good reads account. I’m looking for new friends to add! :)"

I'd like to be friends^0^