What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > YA or Adult slow-build Romances, distant hero secretly loves heroine

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 105 comments Anyone know of anything like the Touchstone series by Andrea K Host?

I like the fish out of water feel to it and the slow build romance. I also like that the hero in this is sort of cold? Distant? But apparently secretly crazy about the heroine.

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 19, 2020 09:44AM) (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Let's rephrase the header because most people won't be familiar with this series. Are you looking for Teen (YA) or Adult slow build romances, distant hero secretly loves heroine, ______, etc.?

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 105 comments Any of the above! Hah.

message 4: by Hayley (new)

Hayley (luckyducky917) | 105 comments I cant work out how to edit the title on the app. Will have a proper think and change it when I get home! ‍

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
I updated the topic header (title) by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. Just let us know if you 'd like the header changed.

message 6: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela | 69 comments Series:

Taming Demons for Beginners a slow build romance (comes to a head in book 3), but the H acts like he hates the h (even though he doesn't)

Written in Red super slooooow build, H threatens to eat h for most of the first book.

Stand-alones

The Hating Game h thinks the H hates her. Very intense romance, but lots of fun.

Midnight Valentine

The Spanish Groom

message 7: by Gráinne (new)

Gráinne | 3 comments Kulti by Mariana Zapata. And her other books are also good, slow burn romances, but Kulti’s my favourite.