Stuck Between the Pages Book Club discussion

Reading > What are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by lacey (new)

lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 282 comments Mod
This topic is for us to talk about what we are currently reading and if we are enjoying it or not.

I'm currently reading Divergent by Veronica Roth, and I'm enjoying it so far, even though I'm not that far in. I'm eager to hear what everyone else is reading!

message 2: by Chada (new)

Chada | 10 comments hey this group seems so cool I should invite my friends!
Well I'm currently reading The girl who lived by Christopher Greyson and I'm really enjoying this crazy thriller!
And I m reading The fault in our stars which is sadest every chapter I love it more and more!:)))

message 4: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I’m reading Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

im readin throne o glass 5 book, percy jackson last one, and a civil war book

message 6: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) for some reason, I'm reading a history diary...? although I haven't put it as 'reading' in goodreads, since I don't want it to be counted in the 2020 reading challenge but after that boring diary, I'm going to read 'Wicked King' The folk of the air series 2!!!

message 7: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments I'm reading The Reader and Seraphina. Also I love Aurora Rising!! It's one of my fav books!!

message 8: by GoodBookNook (new)

GoodBookNook  (Candace Renee) (goodbooknook) | 3 comments I’m reading an ARC ! Ghondatha (The Garden of Night#1) by Emery Ayres. So far I’m super intrigued! Mysterious happenings right from the beginning!

message 9: by Aldara (new)

Aldara | 2 comments I’m reading wait for me by Tia Louise. I’m enjoying this book but I expected other thing because I though that this books is related in the present time, and actually is related half of the book seven year ago and the other half in the present.

message 10: by lily (new)

lily reads and other things (lilyreadsandotherthings) I'm reading the Tyrant's Tomb by Rick Riordan. I'm reading it for Believathon and it's so sad right now from last book but I'm really enjoying it!

message 11: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments I love the Tyrants tomb!!

message 12: by lily (new)

lily reads and other things (lilyreadsandotherthings) It's so good right now!

message 13: by RoaAzri (new)

RoaAzri | 3 comments I’m currently reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.. and I feel like I’m the last person reading this series 😅

message 14: by lily (new)

lily reads and other things (lilyreadsandotherthings) I haven't read Twilight yet your not alone

message 15: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments I haven't read it either

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments i just finished "I'll give you the Sun"

message 17: by Agnès (new)

Agnès (tvxmin) The whole Percy Jackson series! Just started with "The Lost Hero" from the sequel~ quite enjoying it!! I wrote a review for each of the 5 original PJ books so feel free to check them out if someone's curious!

message 18: by Chada (new)

Chada | 10 comments just finished the fault in our stars by john green

message 19: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) going to read queen of nothing...

message 20: by Ana (new)

Ana Gonçalves (anaipereira) the house of spirits

message 21: by Antia (new)

Antia R Gallego | 17 comments I'm currently reading A court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

message 22: by Emery Rose (new)

Emery Rose Antia wrote: "I'm currently reading A court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas"

That's a great one! I'm reading The History of Middle-Earth series by Christopher Tolkien. I am a bit overly obsessed with the Lord of the Rings and Tolkien...

message 23: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments City of Ghosts,
Seraphina,
butterfly girl,

message 24: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto hey! i am currently reading bane chronicles and every heart a doorway...
and yesterday i started "impulse" and i just got my copy of chain of gold!!!!! today was the release date in my country and i am soooo exciteddd :)

message 25: by Fynn (new)

Fynn (blackbookscrown) I'm reading Red, white & Royal Blue but I also read Call me by your name

message 26: by Emery Rose (new)

Emery Rose -The History of Middle-Earth by Christopher Tolkien
-Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
-Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte

message 27: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I’m reading Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

im readin arena 2, maximum ride 2, the fith wave two

message 29: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto now m reading chain of gold!!

message 30: by Diogo (new)

Diogo Ferreira (dmmlf) | 1 comments I'm reading "BECOMING" by Michelle Obama <3

message 31: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 54 comments I'm reading Red Hood by Elana K. Arnold :)

message 32: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I’m reading I Am Number Four and it sucks. I really don’t want to dnf it because that’s just not what I do, but very tempted.

message 33: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 54 comments I'm reading Hamlet and I'm very confused. I was really liking it, but now Hamlet is a moron who won't stop calling Ophelia names.

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments i'm reading The Gravity of Us

message 35: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto Elizabeth❁ wrote: "i'm reading The Gravity of Us"

same!

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments what chapter are you in?

message 37: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto Elizabeth❁ wrote: "what chapter are you in?"

chp 9!

message 38: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
I’m reading Wilder Girls now

message 39: by lacey (new)

lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 282 comments Mod
I'm reading The Gravity of Us too, but I'm only on chapter three. I have Wilder Girls and I will start reading it soon. Right now I'm rereading one of my favorite series from when I was younger, the Ramona series by Beverly Cleary!

message 40: by Antia (new)

Antia R Gallego | 17 comments I'm reading And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.

message 41: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto Lacey wrote: "I'm reading The Gravity of Us too, but I'm only on chapter three. I have Wilder Girls and I will start reading it soon. Right now I'm rereading one of my favorite series from when I was younger, th..."

i'm excited to hear your thoughts on gravity of us!!

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments probably you'll hear my thoughts in a couple days. i'm excited to hear yours!!

message 43: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto Elizabeth❁ wrote: "probably you'll hear my thoughts in a couple days. i'm excited to hear yours!!"

yay!
:D

message 44: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Just started Archenemies by Marissa Meyer!

message 45: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 54 comments I started the audiobook for The Grace Year. Have to say, I'm not liking it very much...

message 46: by Amelie (new)

Amelie I’m currently reading Chosen Ones and Serpent & Dove!

message 47: by Ani (new)

Ani (anic) | 54 comments I'm reading Sorcery of Thorns and listening to the Ruined audiobook.

message 48: by Nada (new)

Nada Farhan I am reading A Little History of Sciencestory

message 49: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Reading Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo!

message 50: by shea (new)

shea I’m currently reading Scythe. It’s so good!

« previous 1