Stuck Between the Pages Book Club discussion

Newbies! Over Here > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Lacey (last edited May 19, 2020 08:06AM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 282 comments Mod
Hi! Welcome to the Stuck Between the Pages Book Club! This topic is so new members can introduce themselves and we can all learn a little bit about each other. Enjoy the group!

A little bit about me: I'm Lacey! I LOVE reading and this is the first group I have created on Goodreads, so I'm very excited. Other than reading, I enjoy writing, biking, and many other things! My favorite genre would probably be anything middle-grade or YA, but I especially like realistic and historical fiction. I can't wait to have some great chats with everyone and make new friends!

I'm eager to see how the group grows!

message 2: by Chada (new)

Chada | 10 comments Hey there I m Chada, ı have a lot of passions so that I can be more productive! Like of course reading as I love watching booktube and I really enjoy learning languages I can talk English, Arabic, French and I'm learning Spanish ummmm I love to design especially styling drawing and I adore bullet Journaling!
Thank for inviting!:)

message 3: by Aulia (new)

Aulia  Yudawan (auliayudawan) | 1 comments Hi!! I'm Aulia, I love reading books and now I'm learning German and France with listening to songs. Sometimes I watching booktube about reviews. Thank you :)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 15 comments Hey!
I'm Domitylle!
I'm French but I speak fluently English!
I love reading books and listening to music. I am learning italian at school (I'm in middle grade). I sometimes watch booktube and I spend a lot of time on GR (too much even)!
And I'm really happy to be part of this group so thanks for inviting me Chada ;)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Hi! I'm Kate. I love to read, write, play instruments (flute and piano), learn languages (French, Spanish, and Italian), and be on Goodreads (I'm definitely on here too much, lol). And . . . yeah.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wassup. i am ash. i can read egyptian, and speak spanish. i am very loyal and am a introvert. like i will fall asleep after hangin with me friends. and i am not humble enough to not brag that i can read 34 books in one month😎. plus dom invited me so here i am

message 7: by Lacey (new)

Wow! It seems like a lot of people here speak many languages. I love learning languages as well! I've been learning Danish for quite a while, but I haven't mastered it yet. It's cool that many of us share a love for languages!

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1 comments Hi I am Andrea, 17 y/o and i am from Spain. I am studying english, so sorry if i Make some mistakes or something. I love reading mostly thriller and crime books. I am not very into romantic books, but i am currently reading Fangirl in english, its being quite hard for me, but i am actually enjoying the book.
Ps: If someone that speaks in english wants to study spanish, here i am

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hi im bernadette, i am awesome, idk lol. I cant think of anything to say so... 👍

message 10: by Lacey (new)

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad that you have decided to join!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

hey dude welcome we always need awsome peeps😎

message 12: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Hi I'm A'layjia but my friends call me Jia. I'm a about close to the same age as most of you but I can't tell you anything more than that. I love dogs and have a little white one whose very impatient and is currently trying to jump on the door so I will let him in. I love to read YA and it's my favorite genre so I read a ton of it. I love to read and I'm going to learn Spanish this summer. I'm an extrovert and music is awesome. Coronavirus is killing me a bit. If you send me a friend request I will accept it!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hey dude...mmm..i could have sworn i have seen u somewher....😎

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jia ♥ wrote: "Hi I'm A'layjia but my friends call me Jia. I'm a about close to the same age as most of you but I can't tell you anything more than that. I love dogs and have a little white one whose very impatie..."

ahhhh DOGS.... whats his/her name? jus curious...

message 15: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments His name is Finnigan tho I don't know how to spell it. Also um strange person with the name Stormborn who seems soo familiar. I feel like I know you super well. I also feel like you had cake for breakfast. Hmmmmm

message 16: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 41 comments Mod
Hi I’m Dalia and I love marvel, musicals, and reading YA books!

message 17: by becky (last edited Jul 06, 2020 01:04AM) (new)

becky  (lunalin) Hey, I'm Linda and I usually daydream about my lovable book couples or reading YA fantasy romance or writing!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhh.....mmmm..i donno....i get that feelin i know u too....where from i wonder....

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

and cake is good o seere o everythin

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome dudes

message 21: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Mmmmmmm. Yep maybe..... No too crazy......I feel like we r destined to be friends I also feel like you broke your fingers recently and you have a lot of knives.....

message 22: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments I'm a psychic so yep welcome other peeps

message 23: by GoodBookNook (new)

GoodBookNook  (Candace Renee) (goodbooknook) | 3 comments Hello! I’m Candace! My favorite book genres are really anything g Fantasy and Sci-Fi .. maybe throw some historical fiction in there! I’m also in love with the outdoors and my dogs. 🥰

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

OoOo what kind of dogs do u have? and welcome Candace!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

wow! how did u know i broke some fingers! u Must be psychic! how many did i break! and destned to be friends....mmm...why do i feel like we are already family?

message 26: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) I have a dog as well! I mean, she's a puppy, 2 months old, Bichon!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

~TheLoverOf~ wrote: "I have a dog as well! I mean, she's a puppy, 2 months old, Bichon!"

awww so cuteee (srry guys i love puppies!!!)

message 28: by Lacey (new)

~TheLoverOf~ wrote: "I have a dog as well! I mean, she's a puppy, 2 months old, Bichon!"

I have a dog too! He is a 17-week black lab puppy, and we named him Ranger!

message 29: by Aldara (new)

Aldara | 2 comments Hi, I’m Aldara and I’m Spanish, I speak Spanish, Galician, English (but I have mistakes 🤣) and I’m studying Chinese, I love reading books especially romance books

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

hey dude welcoome

message 31: by lily (new)

lily reads and other things (lilyreadsandotherthings) | 7 comments hello, I'm Lily. I love reading, writing, playing soccer, and playing archery. My favorite genres are Middle Grade Fantasy, YA realistic fiction and Middle Grade horror.

message 32: by Hayden (new)

Hayden | 2 comments Hi I’m Hayden

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

hiii

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome again dudes!

message 35: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Hmm you broke 3 fingers and I feel like we r family too.... Hmmmm ........ That's weird. Also Bernadette he's kind of a mix no one really knows what he is we got him from the shelter

message 36: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments And once again Hola new peeps

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

wow! hahaha. hey dude. i am talkin to u. here and at the fam chat

message 38: by RoaAzri (new)

RoaAzri | 3 comments Hiiiii I’m Ro’a.. I’m 15.. and I’m from Oman
I love reading, writing, and drawing.. my favorite genres are YA and fantasy.. I’m learning to speak Turkish cuz I really like how they pronounce words 😂🤷🏻‍♀️.. nice to meet u all

message 39: by lily (new)

lily reads and other things (lilyreadsandotherthings) | 7 comments hi! welcome!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

hiii

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome dude! i would say hope u don't die here but i don't think there is anyway to die here

message 42: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Lol Storm sooo welcoming. Hi Ro'a!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormborn wrote: "welcome dude! i would say hope u don't die here but i don't think there is anyway to die here"

that took a turn XD

message 44: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Yep

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaah. i weird as jia can tell u😎

message 46: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Yep but also amazing

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

oh...well...thanks. u are cool too!

message 48: by Nancatto (new)

Nancatto hello
i'm Ana and i am an ambivert and i love reading, painting, writing and listening to music. i am a big animal lover and my fav genres are probably historical fiction and fantasy. i love making new friends and getting to know new stuff about random topics. i also like to study about WW2 and mental health.

message 49: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Hi New people!

*·˚elizabeth*·˚  | 18 comments Hi, I'm Elizabeth from Dominican Republic. My hobbies are listening to music, doing bullet journaling and of course, reading!!! I enjoy to read mystery, YA and romance books, but I'm trying to read different genres(or at least that's a goal). I also like playing violin and learning new languages. I'm so excited to be part of this group!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5