What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Royal family medieval book . War

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reece O'Hare (new)

Reece O'Hare | 1 comments I think the book starts with a child being hidden in a barrel and the child grows up to be king. The king is looking for a new queen and so all the girls in the kingdom get ready to try and impress him. This one girl has a lovely father i think hes a weaver and he hires a teacher to teach his daughter how to be ladylike so she can become queen. She becomes queen abd they have a child i think. The king then has to go off to war and so the queen has to do all of the work. There is also an evil baron from the neighbouring kingdom.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Reece, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

That's a good start but you need to add genre (e.g., Adult medieval fiction, YA historical romance) and more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.) Then we can re-open the thread.